Christmas Kaboom!

TheCardExperience

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jamie
COMC User
jamiewy77
Just wanted to share a great experience I had dealing with Pete aka @KaboomCards

A while back I noticed he had a Leaf Autographed Jersey Edition box for sale and mentioned that I would be keen to buy it for Christmas. He was kind enough to hold the stock for me and take me on my word that I would purchase.

Flash forward to late last week and I had a few unexpected payments and was unable to purchase the Jersey as soon as I had hoped, Pete was an absolute legend about it and didn't mind holding off a little longer till I was ready to pay. He still kept the item on hold for me even though I didn't ask/expect him to.

Once I was ready to purchase I decided to buy some extra stuff just to show some support to a great guy who had already done more than enough for me.

I thought that would be the end of the story, but it was just getting started...

After some discussion, Pete found out I was buying it as a Christmas gift for a friend who lived near his workplace. Not only did he wrap the items for me at no extra charge, he offered to deliver the items in person to my friends address on Christmas Eve!! Unfortunately my friend wasn't home for the delivery and rather than leaving the package which I was more than happy for him to do, he insisted he would return at a later time after contacting my friend to redeliver.

20191223_201521-1-jpg.299908

My friend just messaged me today after opening said mystery box and it ended up being a Sam Darnold auto jersey which he absolutely loves and is very pumped about owning.

TLDR; Pete went above and beyond for me this Christmas. I'll definitely be supporting you in the New Year! Many many many thanks for a great experience.
If I come across any De'Andre Hunter I'll hook you up.

Back
Top Bottom