IMG_2492.jpg

IMG_2457.jpg

IMG_2432.jpg

IMG_2281.jpg

IMG_2284.jpg

IMG_2495.jpg

04-05UDHardcourtEngravedEndorsement.jpg

IMG_2494.jpg

Im with the rest of the guys, the Barkley is sweet & loving the Webber and Worm aswell.
I have a thing for the Bron too since i have one in my PC

yeah i like the bron that much. also like the number...aside from being it's his USA jersey number, it's goin to be his NBA jersey number soon...

i really like the old autographics. new autos are easier & cheaper to find these days.

at the time when skybox autographics were hot, having barkley, rodman, hill, pippen, kg on your autographics collection would put you on the top of the crop during those times...

Sick dirk auto mate Iv seen them go for a sick amount of $$$ so other sweet pick ups as well nice mail day mate!

love the kg and rodman.
that lebron auto will go up in value if lebron gets his way and changes to number 6 next season

did you pick the barkely up or did you already have it? i havent seen it on ebay in while. i dont think lebron will change his number....love the kobe though, its an awesome card!

did you pick the barkely up or did you already have it? i havent seen it on ebay in while. i dont think lebron will change his number....love the kobe though, its an awesome card!

i bought it from a seller on ebay recently. there were 3 barkley posted on ebay about 2 weeks ago. the one i have, 1/100 century mark & the fleer focus. the last 2 were still on ebay right now:thumbsup:

weather he change or not, i still loved the portraits auto

Back
Top Bottom