Chris Mainwaring

Funny how you didn't jump on here and boast about how right you were until I had heard it on the news..........you didn't even have the balls to back yourself in until it came up on the news so please don't spruke on about INDIRECT association with players.......it's laughable

Well firstly i said i heard about this (Cousins being present at sometime) before the news was on in Perth if you check the time i posted it, you will be aware of that.

In addition i never said i heard this from anyone associated with the club, i said and have previously said i had an indirect association through other people with the club, and that somethings i have said or heard had substance, i made no referance to Cousins being there having come from that.

I said i had heard of Cousins being in his company, i never said where i had heard it, as i had not seen it confirmed officially on any reputable news source (ie Channel 7 or the like).

So if you want to get into a shit slinging match that is fine with me.....if i hear something that has some basis i will continue to post it accordingly, that doesnt ensure it is fact or 100% correct, merely what as i stated in my original post, i had heard.

I merely stated the fact that what i heard was correct, once it was confirmed on the news, which is generally what one does, when some validation is brought to an opinion.

But as i said you seemed to state categorically in another thread that Judd demanded to be played whilst injured....were did you get your information?

On what basis did you make that statement....

Dont call me for posting what i heard...when you made it clear you had information on the personal opinion and position of both the WCE footbal club and Chris Judd....

You heard it on the news or internet and then tried to make out you had been given inside info, then you didn't back up your claims until AFTER I posted I just saw it on the news (lol) If you believe that strongly about your info you would have said something before, stick to your fantasy leagues champ :lol:

As for the "Claim" about Judd demanding to play when not 100%, that was on the news and on Foxsports.....straight out of Woosha's mouth weeks ago and then recently from Sumich as well !!!

To save you & I getting into some stupid argument over nothing important - This is my last response to you fullstop!

Does it matter where he or anyone heard it....?

That is the rumour that I have just heard. Mainy had a blue with the missus last night, she left him and he overdosed.

What we should wait for is if Mainwaring was a drug user or took his life!!

Does it matter where he or anyone heard it....?

That is the rumour that I have just heard. Mainy had a blue with the missus last night, she left him and he overdosed.

What we should wait for is if Mainwaring was a drug user or took his life!!

Again your right !
Tragic no matter what way you look at it :(
RIP Mainy

Geez guys, way to ruin a thread with petty arguiing about one the biggest champs to play for the Eagles. Seen Benny out at least 3 times since he's been back and he has been straight as a tack with a bottle of Mt Franklin in his hand each time I saw him. He gets the benefit of the doubt in my book and so what if he was with Mainy, aren't friends allowed to see each other these days?!?

Geez guys, way to ruin a thread with petty arguiing about one the biggest champs to play for the Eagles. Seen Benny out at least 3 times since he's been back and he has been straight as a tack with a bottle of Mt Franklin in his hand each time I saw him. He gets the benefit of the doubt in my book and so what if he was with Mainy, aren't friends allowed to see each other these days?!?

Dehidrated....dry mouth?? haha

Nah completely agree Jase....like i said in an earlier post....lets just wait and see how it all pans out.:thumbsup:

Seen Benny out at least 3 times since he's been back and he has been straight as a tack with a bottle of Mt Franklin in his hand each time I saw him. He gets the benefit of the doubt in my book and so what if he was with Mainy, aren't friends allowed to see each other these days?!?

If it does turn out that Mainwaring died of an overdose it's certainly going to stick to cousins whether he was involved/had knowledge or not. And obviously people are going make assumptions about cousins relationship/involvement

You heard it on the news or internet and then tried to make out you had been given inside info, then you didn't back up your claims until AFTER I posted I just saw it on the news (lol) If you believe that strongly about your info you would have said something before, stick to your fantasy leagues champ :lol:

As for the "Claim" about Judd demanding to play when not 100%, that was on the news and on Foxsports.....straight out of Woosha's mouth weeks ago and then recently from Sumich as well !!!

To save you & I getting into some stupid argument over nothing important - This is my last response to you fullstop!

My source was actually from Melbourne, how they came to be aware of it i have no idea.

Thank you for the response, and if i here anything i shall certainly provide you with it.

If it does turn out that Mainwaring died of an overdose it's certainly going to stick to cousins whether he was involved/had knowledge or not. And obviously people are going make assumptions about cousins relationship/involvement

Termed guilt by association i believe.

Found this on another site...
ok here is the low down from my wce but this is all alledged

mainy suffers from depression similar to the joey johns case it sounds like

he had taken ilegal substances

cousins came over to his house because he was hungry and he brought him some food

he was calling out to his neighbour for help after the police came out the first time where he refused medical treatment

he had a seizure and this brought on his heart attack

the family and kids are on a toodjay farm near northam

he had an intense workout with justin langer for an upcoming charity event earlier in the day

The same person has posted this....
the most thing i find bad taste in this is that after the passing of mainy i attended a music festival called park life some of you may have heard of it in your area

but to see an eagles player who i wont name who has had alledged drug issues in the past be at this festival and be seen by myself taking xtc in broad daylight to be seen by others is very distasteful

im not going to say this player as this is all alledged but if your curios pm me ill give you a hint

If the second part is true....the WCE or any drug using professional sportsmen should be ousted straight away...none of this 3 strikes your out bullshit!

All rumours as far as I am concerned.......nothing factual !
I think I'll wait for the truth to come out before I go believing any of this stuff !

Some good conspiracy theories though ;)

Back
Top Bottom