Cherry Group Breaks

Jaames

Seahawks/Knicks/Liverpool
Real Name
Jaames
Not sure if you guys have noticed but Cherry Collectables have been named ozcardtraders exclusive group break hosts. He mostly seems to do NBA breaks but is willing to do NFL if enough of us are keen.

Any interest with you guys in sorting something out?

Cherry is based in Australia so no hassle of waiting weeks on end to receive cards.

For a noob can you briefly explain what a group break is mate and what we get out of it?

**ok so I did a bit of research and if it is what I read yeah I'm keen**

Last edited:
I'm up for it if the price is right. Sadly though I haven't yet seen pricing locally that's been up to scratch on NFL product...

Couldn't find a thread about it, but are we talking box/case shares (by box) or breaks (by team) ???

I don't know if you guys would be keen but is this something we could do ourselves? Buy 4 boxes, either pick teams or a box and set up a live break via skype?
Just putting it out there as it would remove the middle man.

I don't know if you guys would be keen but is this something we could do ourselves? Buy 4 boxes, either pick teams or a box and set up a live break via skype?
Just putting it out there as it would remove the middle man.

Easy enough to do, yes, but not allowed to be run on this site...

After learning about group breaks yesterday I thought I would try one. It's a Panini Certified break today.
Here goes nothing :thumbsup:

I'm up for it if the price is right. Sadly though I haven't yet seen pricing locally that's been up to scratch on NFL product...

Couldn't find a thread about it, but are we talking box/case shares (by box) or breaks (by team) ???

The price would probably be a bit bigger then US breakers. Plus side is that it would be done here in australia with probably only us guys from the forum. And postage wouldn't take 3 months.

Hey guys, thanks for pushing this. We did a Topps Finest one a few years back and people loved it!

We would need 5-10 regular group breakers though, so if you help generate enough interest we will get these rolling. Also don't worry about comparable price with the US we will make sure that the value is there.

Back
Top Bottom