cheap basketball boxes wanted

dayne_rules

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Dayne
Hey guys

as some of you know i am trying to sell my nrl collection. The reason i am doing this is so i can start a basketball collection. NBA just seems to have better cards and better looking cards. some of the game used cards are absolutely awesome.
so i am looking for some cheap boxes of nba boxes so i can start my collection. I have a limit for the price at $50. dont think i will get many responses to this as that is such a low price but that is all i can budget at the moment:(:mad:

please post with anything you guys may have.
thanks
Dayne:thumbsup: :v:

If youre just interested in GU cards you could probably get 5-10 decent GU's for $50 (check my thread ;)) , but if you're looking for a box this is pretty good for $70 with the chance of a hot box (hit in every pack) 2009/10 Upper Deck Basketball Hobby Box | Cherry Collectables

Im very new to cards but i had a little read and does 1 box give you 16 packets and each packet has 20 cards. Also it says you can hit 3 game used memorabilia and 1 auto per box average. So you get over 400 cards and a chance at autos and game used cards, correct me if im wrong still learning. thanks

Do you have 2 accounts? Breakfastboy and Dayne Rules?

Nah man, i just have the 1. I signed up a while ago trying to see how much my brothers old basketball cards were, found out there not worth much and forgot about the site. Then trying to find an all aussie nba 2k10 league i got brought back and now im in the poccess of learning about cards and im excited about cards im 18 but feel like such a kid haha. Also if someone could i wouldn't mind my username being changed to Ranga91 because thas what i use for other forums and my ps3.

bump want a box soon
if you have any or know someone who has write back
thanks
dayne

---------- Post added 10-08-2010 at 09:33 PM ----------

ok guys am now not really on a budget but still want a cheaper box with some good hits,
any details on any would be great
thanks
dayne

Back
Top Bottom