Changing names

Vapage

Banned User
Real Name
Sam
Someone told me that you can change names, is this possible? If so, how?

Can you pay money to get your name changed? this would be good as it would help out the site or go towards OCT advertising like bumper sticker or clothing.

I see people changing usernames on ebay and the first thing i think is something dodgy is happening.

I think unless you have a really legitimate reason then you just have to stick with your username. Otherwise this place will just get filled with threads asking what did x member change his name to.:confused:

Plus im sure the mods have better things to do with their unpaid time than constantly changing peoples usernames.

Can you pay money to get your name changed? this would be good as it would help out the site or go towards OCT advertising like bumper sticker or clothing.
No need to pay money just let us know and we can take care of it for you. Probably not a good idea unless you have a really good reason though as a lot of people will know your old name and go looking for you to no avail.
Always happy to help!

Thanks, I totally agree, I was just wanted to change my name because when I first signed up to OCT I got mixed up and put my real first and last name where every body puts there call sign and their real first name at the bottom, do you think this is a good reason?, I don't mind my name but would like to use something similar to Rhys or ooneil and the put my real name Andy at the bottom.

Cheers
Andy

Back
Top Bottom