Champions of the Turf - Jersey Framing?

Brplat

Penrith Panthers 3-PEAT 2021/2022/2023 Premiers
Real Name
Loz
eBay User
Brplat
Hi guys, has anyone gotten anything done by these guys before?

http://www.championsoftheturf.com.au/information/sports_jersey_framing.php

im thinking the semi-deluxe for my game worn pink kevin kingston jersey as the price is good, however, im worried about posting it.

Im hoping someone on here can give me some advice of what i should do? framers locally charge well over this for work that does not look as good.

Cheers
Brplat

Hi guys, has anyone gotten anything done by these guys before?

http://www.championsoftheturf.com.au/information/sports_jersey_framing.php

im thinking the semi-deluxe for my game worn pink kevin kingston jersey as the price is good, however, im worried about posting it.

Im hoping someone on here can give me some advice of what i should do? framers locally charge well over this for work that does not look as good.

Cheers
Brplat

Don't know them however by searching I can tell you the business has been registered since 2004 the proprietor is Matthew Lyall Moore and also trade under the name Pure Authentics memorabilia. They have a physical store front at Narellan as per their website.

So I personally wouldn't have any issue sending something to them, do it registered signature required. For peace of mind ring them first and ask about service / insurance etc.

Good luck their samples look pretty cool.

Cheers
Ross

As a side note, will you be going for any of the Pink Jerseys this year? They are up for auction as we speak....to be worn this weekend.

if you do get them to do the jersey please post pictures im looking to get my all stars greg bird jersey framed and looking for quality at a decent price

I have all my jerseys done by them. They are awesome!! I like that I can frame my cards with them...... They are really good to talk to about specifics... And what you want..

Don't know them however by searching I can tell you the business has been registered since 2004 the proprietor is Matthew Lyall Moore and also trade under the name Pure Authentics memorabilia. They have a physical store front at Narellan as per their website.

So I personally wouldn't have any issue sending something to them, do it registered signature required. For peace of mind ring them first and ask about service / insurance etc.

Good luck their samples look pretty cool.

Cheers
Ross

Thanks for the information mate, i love the way their jerseys look and i finally have the spare cash to frame it.

As a side note, will you be going for any of the Pink Jerseys this year? They are up for auction as we speak....to be worn this weekend.

I saw them up for auction and i would love to bid on them, However i have no wall space at all :( ill be watching how much they go for though and i MIGHT bid :p

I saw them up for auction and i would love to bid on them, However i have no wall space at all :( ill be watching how much they go for though and i MIGHT bid :p

I'm hoping to pick one up...have a feeling Lewis, Grant and Mansour will go for high prices. Maybe Girds could get the Coote one for his wall at home!

I'm hoping to pick one up...have a feeling Lewis, Grant and Mansour will go for high prices. Maybe Girds could get the Coote one for his wall at home!

Yeah last year the lewis went for over $1000 if i remember correctly. Grant would be popular at the moment with his recent blues debut, and Mansour is playing great as well. I would like to bid but i really shouldn't :lol: as if i win anything i wont be able to fit it on the wall!

Back
Top Bottom