Chad edition?

For those who haven't figured it out, the guy in the top left isnt the latest Celtics draft bust - it's our own Chadjaja!

Firstly the idea spawned from that other thread, to recognise in a shit stirring way, the contribution Chad makes to our small but growing community. Also his bday coming up so, Happy Birthday mate!
This new theme gives me an opportunity to modify the default blue theme, to make it more generic to encourage mor Oz Card Traders to trade, buy and sell, not just NBA cards, but AFL, NRL, Cricket etc.
So please keep the 'its making my eyes bleed' to a minimum. It's only for a couple of days :)

Nice change. Maybe we should have a change every few months, and have a vote on the changes.

Ersk

Isn't he the guy that just got sent to the Celtics affiliated NBDL team?

Classic stuff guys! Keep it up!

Cheers
Matt

Suits me fine, haha! The overall scheme matches my Signature, pity about the ugly mug in the banner though :p
I know it's only for a few days, but I like the idea of changing it up a little. Hey, maybe we should have some themed banners for holidays (like Google) and also some card set themed banners?
So who's next to be 'posterised'!

I think it's great! Different look, and a good look. No so much Chad's mug, but the green theme!

And Chad has done a lot for OzCardz since being onboard. It's the simple things in life, that are often the best.

I'm sure the new re-vamped theme will look cool too, keep up the great work G.

LMAO

Well I thought you were up to something G. I thought for a minute there I was still drunk as last night was the BEST NIGHT EVER! hehe oh paying for it a bit today :-(

I like the Green and this should help increase our female membership easily! :-D

Thanks guys for making my day :-D

we should have member of the month sorta thing and chuck their face on the banner :D I dont mind the green either :)

LMAO

Well I thought you were up to something G. I thought for a minute there I was still drunk as last night was the BEST NIGHT EVER! hehe oh paying for it a bit today :-(

I like the Green and this should help increase our female membership easily! :-D

Thanks guys for making my day :-D

yes yes my gf took a look at this site and said "aw green im going to get my girlfriends and myself to joing this site asap!" haha

the green did it for her i think....hmm i dunno about the whole basketball thing though....but yeah.....maybe i should wear a green shirt when i go out? i might get hundreds of chicks all over me (its ok its ok my gf is ok with that. as long as i say "sorry i only have green for my girl"..afterall its green!...also note she drives a green car and her mum is into frogs)......god now it feels like everyday is saint patrick's day....

yes yes my gf took a look at this site and said "aw green im going to get my girlfriends and myself to joing this site asap!" haha

the green did it for her i think....hmm i dunno about the whole basketball thing though....but yeah.....maybe i should wear a green shirt when i go out? i might get hundreds of chicks all over me (its ok its ok my gf is ok with that. as long as i say "sorry i only have green for my girl"..afterall its green!...also note she drives a green car and her mum is into frogs)......god now it feels like everyday is saint patrick's day....

Is that a good thing, you talking about having women all over you, whilst including your GF and her mother in the same sentence???

I know we wouldnt get away with it down here... must be something in the water over there.........

Back
Top Bottom