Celebrating #9000 posts - WIN FREE SP authentic packs for goodfeel stories from OCT -

Status
Not open for further replies.

A1CardsandGaming

@ A1, we love collecting as much as you do !
Real Name
Terry
eBay User
www.A1CardsandGaming.com
fellow Ozcardtradians,

I don't notice this sort of thing often but it appears that I am about to hit a pretty decent milestone !

My history on Ozcardtrader goes a bit like this

Joined - 8th of September 2008 (almost 6 years ago)
Posts - 9000 so far #19 on the OCT all-time list
Likes - 1397 #14 on the OCT all-time list
Feedback - 342 with 100% positive

I really wanted to thank the Admin for making Ozcardtrader, the best site worldwide imo

The Highlights
- Won bust of the month competition with my Kobe sweet shot auto 24/24
- Met some fantastic people and experienced a bit of everything in my time here.
- Added some amazing cards to my PC that I still cherish today
- Loads of laughs with guys like Slobby (love his video maildays) Drob50, Arthy and many other trollers who frequent the forum with their sense of humour :)
- So many incredible maildays to enjoy over the years
- The joy of seeing Some of the insane MOJO busted from boxes over the years

There is so many great memories that I could share but at the end of the day I would like to thank everyone who has made my time here so far and awesome experience.

FREE PACKS - 24 packs of 2012/13 SP authentic being shared. from a sealed hobby box of course

How to win

Just post a reply here with at least one experience from Ozcardtrader that you will never forget

I will chose the best replies and
bust a box live with 24 people in the running to score some MOJO - hopefully something awesome :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Without this site my Faried PC never would have started! so that tops the list for me... also the number of generous members that are willing to let things for for less than market value due to the receiver 'appreciating it more' is something amazing and that isn't found in many places - ever!

The Jordan auto Giveaway by HSV, huge thread with thousands of replies. Personally for me the low numbered free Baron cards i have recd from generous members. Definitely one of the best forums on the web.

Thank you for the comp.

So many great deals and pick ups from this site!

This was the first card I ever picked up on here so it was definitely a highlight

Probably helps that I picked it up from you Terry when you were still collectorGALLORE and hadn't started living the dream and becoming A1

Congrats on the 9k posts, and great to hear you have enjoyed your time here,

I havent been around long but do seem to spend a lot of time here and check the threads several times a day,
I normally try and stay in the background and just read whats going on, and find most of the time i go to reply i just delete the post before hitting the submit button, so i dont have to deal with the repercussions of what i post the next morning
i really think i should be banned from the internet when drinking.
maybe there should be a pop up that asks "Are you sure you want to post this? have you been drinking?"
so dont really have any memorable moments, as im normally drunk at night and and surprised i remember my name in the morning.

Anyways, as i said, haven't been around that long in terms of OCT's lifetime, but know where you are coming from,

When I was helped by fellow members to help my pc! And also when it gave me to go for an a1 trade day which was always a blast! Congrats on your 9k post tez!

The experience of this site as a whole is my greatest memory. I decided to get back into collecting 2 years ago, but, as you'll know, you can feel like an outcast when telling people you still collect sportscards.

Finding this site, makes you realise there are other cardboard nuts out there.

My all-time best memory was accumulating my first Kobe rainbow with the help from some members here.

congrats Terry thats a great record, most memorable moment on here for me was the $50 kobe auto sale i can't remember who was selling them, but i enjoyed the fights :whistle:

Congrats on 9000 posts BTW Tez! Who would have when you first started out that you would have been able to successfully put together that many comments with such a limited vocabulary and understanding of the English language!

It really is quite an accomplishment!
:p
:lol: You are not wrong but I am even more surprised that I had the time to do any posts of my own with so many of yours to read first... almost at the same mark in half the time.... now I understand where that strong jawline really comes from :whistle:

forgot my experience, has to be the fact that I have met and made many mates thanks to this site, a few bad apples, but the rest is pure quality!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom