Cav's get let off the hook.......

Dream34

Hakeem"the dream"Olajuwon
Real Name
Buzzy
Well done boys you choked again. Their goes your last shot at a playoff birth.:roll:

Houston has never had a chance this season.. there have been positive's, like Rafer Alston, David Wesley, Juwan Howard, Chuck Hayes, Luther Head and Yao, but that's about it.

Rafer Alston showed that last year (with toronto) he wasn't just a guy racking up stats, as i think it was common this year to see Rafer hitting 3-4 triple's a game and racking up an efficient stat line of 14, 6 boards and 7 assists, he did well this season.

Howard and D-Wesley showed they're not useless and are actually going to either be useful in transactions, or could provide good veteran leadership in the front and backcourt come time when the Rockets are a better team.

Did anyone see Chuck Hayes? When he was getting lots of minutes, he was getting about 8 boards and 8 points per game, he's an awesome player, a physical PF from Kentucky who was undrafted but earned a season's contract. Luther Head showed glimpses of being a great scorer.

Yao had his amazing season in terms of dominance late in the season.

Let's hope Tmac can get it going, Houston can pick up another sweet draft pick and they can work towards the postseason! Where's the T-Mac who was my favourite player?? The T-Mac who averaged 28, 6 and 6??!

jimboiitmac said:
Let's hope Tmac can get it going, Houston can pick up another sweet draft pick and they can work towards the postseason! Where's the T-Mac who was my favourite player?? The T-Mac who averaged 28, 6 and 6??!

2 words: injury and depression. bad back problems, the kind that killed pippens career (although he got a lot more good years in than tmac), coupled with unhappiness (off the court problems, i dont know what?). he aint coming back to his best anytime soon, very sad to say.

white_chocolate_55 said:
his best has long past.. im writing him off.. he'll come back , and be one of those mark price type players (20ppg etc.. but not a superstar like he once was)

let's wait and see eh? I don't think Tmac would let his career go so easily, but we'll see what happens, very unpredictable.. very sad if that does happen though, one of the greatest pure scorers in history, when he was at his best, he was even a better pure scorer than ai and kobe.

jimboiitmac said:
Houston has never had a chance this season.. there have been positive's, like Rafer Alston, David Wesley, Juwan Howard, Chuck Hayes, Luther Head and Yao, but that's about it.

Easy to say that now isn't it, If they were in the crappy east they would have made the 6th seed.

I think Yao's going to be the superstar now but Tmac's still going to get his, don't worry about that.

Back
Top Bottom