CASE SHARE - Cricket KFC T20 Big Bash League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry fellas I haven't been around much on this thread to update, busy with the break in and xmas etc...........So who pulled the POTA cards from their boxes?

Also redtorana is back and Warren has collected all his stuff from me so any further requests for cards can be sent to him.

Thank you all for your patience etc with this first first (and last) attempt at running a case share................:)

Thank you Dave for all the effort put in to keep us Cricket lads happy !! Hats off to you for ALL your efforts !!

Sorry fellas I haven't been around much on this thread to update, busy with the break in and xmas etc...........So who pulled the POTA cards from their boxes?

Also redtorana is back and Warren has collected all his stuff from me so any further requests for cards can be sent to him.

Thank you all for your patience etc with this first first (and last) attempt at running a case share................:)

Grea job mate - Thanks

Hi Dave, thx very much for the case share. I was the lucky one who got the POTA from the second case. I was also very very lucky to pull a second POTA from the case the ming had for sale.

Was over the moon.... to say the least.

thx again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom