Case Share - 2010 Select Prestige

GoMoto, much appreciated. All thanks should be going to you, sounds like you wont be able to kick back and open yours until late as you will be posting the boxes, so once again thankyou, and much appreciated!

Thanks i jumped on ebay for a look any way. Is there a Goodwin and o'loughlin as well or is that from a different series?

Just like to thank Ming for all his work over the past few weeks.
My box arrived first thing this morning (8:30am)
Won't bust till maybe tomorrow night as I need pocket pages and have footy tonight
Will let you know how i go!
Thanks again
P.S Its great to see that trust and honesty is still a live in the world, especially on Ozcard...Pay money and receive goods, never even met or know Ming before now (Awesome bloke)

Me to Ming Thanks stacks.
The postman laughed cause i was so excited!!! I was going to put a thread up and do it now cause my boss is cool...
I was going to just put Case 1 box 4 then everyone from our case can add to it. Only thing is im not sure if the others want me to list what i get or wait? Some feedback guys and il list up the break. Will make a start while i wait.

Go for it!! Just put the case and box number in the title so people from that case have the option not to look....

GOOD LUCK!!!!

cheers Ming, mighty effort organising all this. only been on OCT for a few months, but I'll be in for the long haul now I think

---------- Post added 15-07-2010 at 09:39 AM ----------

and I'm not bein impatient, but were boxes sent yesterday for arrival today? I only ask as mine was gettin posted to my work, and I was havin a rare early knockoff... but will hang around if theres a box shaped incentive comin...

yeh box received. Thanks once again Ming...
I'll be steering clear of the site now till tomorrow, as can't bust box till tonight, and wanna attack it with no knowledge of any redemptions already bein pulled (more enjoyable then isn't it?)...cheers

Back
Top Bottom