Case Share - 2010 Select Prestige

cool i have a $5000 payday on wednesday so i might get a box or two from steve 'the horses mouth' Wang (Steve must be girding his loins to bust case upon case!) good luck to the rest of you getting boxes, may all your boxes have a redemption!!

For anyone, who wants additional boxes please pm me. I have another case that l will be breaking up and selling. The cost of each box will be $150 + delivery. As always, my cases are un-searched.

I think we can all agree that's fair big effort to organize all this. The majority seem to be of that opinion.
Who are the case cards this year any way?

Man we go through this stupid case card thing every year and every year we ALL agree that Ming deserves to keep it.
1. For his efforts &
2. For getting us the boxes at cost

Even though I don't think it needs to be discussed (again) I agree that he SHOULD 100% get the Case Cards :thumbsup:

1 day to go (2 including postage, damn it).... Looking forward to busting a few packs.

From these case breaks, has anyone thought of starting a thread up relating to which boxes they have (and from which case) and what hits they pull? Or what about predictions, or what cards each person is actually chasing from this set? Just to make the break a bit more fun maybe...

Ok guys, all the express post bags have been written up and are ready to go (once l put the boxes in tomorrow). I just want to thank everyone for making this year's case buy easy for me. I didn't need to chase anyone up and it makes it a much more pleasant experience. Your support has been great.
I wont be online till after 5 tomorrow but rest assured the boxes will be sent tomorrow.

When you guys do get the boxes, please set up a case break section so everyone can see who got the redemption(s). There should be 3 per case.

Good luck and thanks to all involved.

Good luck and thanks to all involved.

Mate, I think I speak for everyone here who is involved when I say thanks should go to you for organising this. Greatly appreciate all the effort that goes into purchasing, packaging and posting (not to mention the pricing...) Now for the pulls!

Good luck to everyone too!

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom