edygriff21

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Ed
eBay User
edygriff21
COMC User
edygriff21
Was hoping for a couple more of the Daenerys costumes, but I really cant complain about my case. probably the best case of anything ive ever broke. I think there was only one box withno big hits. Only ended up with 6 dupe autos in 20 boxes.
IMG_1054.JPG
IMG_1055.JPG
IMG_1056.JPG
IMG_1057.JPG

Yeah, it's a pretty awesome product and it looks like you case was a good one. Heaps of fun to break too, because every box is pretty loaded with great characters, no dud back ground characters.

Haven't seen too many of the Tywin relics in breaks either, don't think it's as common as the Daenerys ones...

Yeah, it's a pretty awesome product and it looks like you case was a good one. Heaps of fun to break too, because every box is pretty loaded with great characters, no dud back ground characters.

Haven't seen too many of the Tywin relics in breaks either, don't think it's as common as the Daenerys ones...
I think it's the best one I've seen, as well. Only one with the color centered. Prices on the artifex metals /25 shocked me. Some sales well over $300. And I didn't know there was a big difference in the Momoa patches. The tan ones sell for around $100, but the dark brown are around $200. Will be getting some more I think.

Congratulations on the break, and thanks for sharing. How far from completing the major sets (autos, etc) are you?

Congratulations on the break, and thanks for sharing. How far from completing the major sets (autos, etc) are you?
Cheers. Still need 28 auto's, and a few relics. Base set, lenticular, laser cut, pins are all complete, so it's just the golds and the artifex to finish if I was gunna do a master. I won't be though, as those artifex go for about $300 each. May try for the golds though.

Back
Top Bottom