Carmelo situation + Artest ramblings

Real Name
Craig
eBay User
White_Chocolate_55
Artest : "I'm Looking Forward To Detroit"
19th January, 2007 - 3:03 pm
AP -
Carmelo Anthony was supposed to be back on the court Saturday, but a postponed game extended his suspension another two days. So now he can watch another highly anticipated return of a brawler: Ron Artest, back at Detroit.

"It's going to be crazy," Anthony said. "They might boo him (like) crazy out there. I can't wait to see that game."

Artest can't, either. Sacramento's visit to the Palace of Auburn Hills on Saturday night is his first game in Detroit since the brawl between Indiana Pacers players and Pistons fans on Nov. 19, 2004.

"I haven't played there in a long time and it's going to be a fun environment," he said earlier this week. "I'm looking forward to Detroit." [READ]

I'd read somewhere that Artest said he was treated well by Detroiters during the time he was doing community service as a result of the brawl. Not surprised really, anyone who gave him a hard time would probably get knocked the f--k out! He's a million dollar ball player with a 10c head

Will be interesting with Artest coming back, but not quite the same without Big Ben there since it was that traitor that really started the whole thing...

speaking of artest, check out the current hair do.. WTF is wrong with this guy? Spose I did see the warriors harrington sport the same do not long ago..

141-Kings_embedded_prod_affiliate_4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom