Cardzone, what a joke

jrinbulli

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jarrad
eBay User
jrinbulli
I ordered some 2012 NRL cards from Cardzone weeks before there release & 2 weeks later the cards still haven't turned up. Not even a response from 2 emails to them. eBay sellers where shipping them out on the release date & people where receiving them within days yet Cardzone can't get it right. Has anyone else had problems with them?
I thought they would be quicker then eBay sellers but lesson learnt. Don't think I'll buy from them again

I ordered a single AFL card almost 3 weeks ago. Haven't received, haven't been charged and no response to emails either. Joke.

Lesson learnt he burnt me 1000's of dollars i dont trust him again especially when you a buy a case and tells you that im the only one left to have it but when i opened it 10 boxes had numbered 1 to 10 the other 2 were in the 100's this guy is a thief !!! They should be in numbered order like evry other release.
2. Rang him (Steve Wang) last year before the Strike release to ask if we can recieve the cards on friday before the card show in parramatta ! He tells me NO everyone will get them by 12pm monday. I said to are you sure on that because wholesales in melbourne will come and get them of you on friday or saturday ?Steve wang said to me NO everyone will get them monday !
I said fine ok then monday will do. Well to my surprise Sunday ninght 12.00am monday morning here is Daytraderama listing all the single common cards on ebay so your telling me he didnt get them on friday or saturday FULL OF **** that bloke is , also tells me he doest sell on ebay so i say NO MORE OF MY HARD EARNT MONEY GOING INTO HIS POCKET GRUB !

cant talk to him he hardly speaks english
Hey Shane this is Steve Wangs Favorite Selling line !
Maybe someone else out there can confirm this qoute !
Better get in quick not many left and when they go there gone you will miss out bad luck !!!
That line ive heard to many time and guess what he is still selling the same product there in his shop the guy is full of shit !

I am glad I came across this thread - has saved me some money actually, so thanks guys! The prices are absolutely ridiculous on both his website and ebay store, it is time the ACCC was involved, this has been going on for years and years.
I have learnt that patience is a virtue - to be able to buy an AFL signature card for $150 less from another ebay store was well worth the wait!

From personal experience I have had no issue at all with Cardzone. I agree 100% that his prices are way overs, but they are what they are. We all have the right to buy and to not buy. I have made about a dozen seperate purchases over the last few years, most recently about a month ago, and have had absolutely no problem. I only buy as a last resort, individual cards mostly to complete an insert set, these cards have been impossible to find at card shows or on ebay. I actually wish there was a Cardzone in Sydney.

It's a joke that it takes over two weeks for him to send cards that where ordered & paid for before they where even released. If eBay sellers can send cards the day of the release do should he, especially when he says they will arrive to me within a week

We have the best Dealers around on this site so i would always suggest that we contact them b4 using cardzone!

We have the best Dealers around on this site so i would always suggest that we contact them b4 using cardzone!

Agree totally, I have never had a problem with Steve at Cardzone and why spend top dollar somewhere else when the new product can be supplied by redtorana, goldcoastcards etc for a lot less of the folding green stuff

Back
Top Bottom