Cards that time and maildays forgot....#d, RCs and parallels

skip20

The (un)official PC Showdown Special Comments Guy
Real Name
Skip
It's been a while and amidst several picture and file hosting setbacks - I'm still trying to track down what I have and haven't uploaded or shared yet.... There may be some duplication here as it's all based on my memory - but hey, no harm in looking at a card more than once, right?

I'll start off with some RCs, #d cards and parallels which I picked up ages ago (literally). I'll then work my way through the autos, patches and the like.

Thanks to all those involved in any dealings which may have been done through OZCT!

CNY Revolution Vucevic and Parker (seriously JB, just get in shape and play some D - otherwise you're the next Melo!
SCN_0002.jpg

SCN_0003.jpg

Couple of Abs Mem /999 - Damon 'Might Mouse' Stoudamire pictured wearing the greatest jersey of all time and Dave Twardzik (I had to look him up - he played 8 years, 4 of which were in the ABA where he was a a once off all-star PG with a career high 13.6 ppg. Won a title with the Blazers in '77).

SCN_0473.jpg

SCN_0472.jpg

Marcus Morris Innovation RC /349 - really like the look of these RCs. Marcus is balling like a boss! Bet you he's glad he isn't in Phoenix or balling with Markieff in DC these days!

SCN_0477.jpg

Gallinari Classics /250 from a box of Classics I actually bought in Chicago in 2010 at the National Collectors Convention - just took me a while to remember to post it....

SCN_0474.jpg

One of the most under-rated guys of all time.... Michael Redd exquisite /225 - the good ol' days!

SCN_0522.jpg

Time for the canvas - bit of Court Kings.... RHJ RC /299, Zubac RC / 175 (wish I bought more of his stuff when I could) and Rondo /100 looking really happy to be a a part of the Sacramento Kings organisation....

SCN_0476.jpg

SCN_0469.jpg

SCN_0492.jpg

CJ McCollum Optic Red /99

SCN_0504.jpg

RJ Hunter Black & White Noir RC /99 - not a big fan of the monochrome look - we have colours, use them! RJ is still productive in the G-League and appears to be a more well rounded player, so perhaps one day somebody will want this card! heh heh

SCN_0524.jpg

Splashing some Certified Colour around.......

Winslow Certified Potential /199, Wiggins Red /199 and Markieff Morris Orange /60

SCN_0508.jpg

SCN_0470.jpg

SCN_0471.jpg

Certified Blue /99 of Horford, Lillard and a couple of nice RCs of Myles Turner and Devin Booker...

SCN_0509.jpg

SCN_0490.jpg

SCN_0510.jpg

SCN_0511.jpg

Some Certified Purples /50 - which are nowhere as nice as the Blues...... Chase Buds, Motiejunas, Stuckey (whatever happened to him anyway?) and Middleton.

SCN_0514.jpg

SCN_0513.jpg

SCN_0512.jpg

SCN_0515.jpg

Change of pace with a Gary Harris Paramount RC /50....

SCN_0478.jpg

Limited Spotlight (sounds bad when you say it like that!) of Francisco Garcia (the Latin Assassin - cool nickname though!). Love the sheen on these cards...

SCN_0479.jpg

Certified skills! Kobe and Kyrie /199. Jordan /25 and Ginobli #25/25 - ebay 1/1!

SCN_0475.jpg

SCN_0517.jpg

SCN_0516.jpg

The latest, greatest Hornet, Mr Tony Parker Pinnacle AP /25

SCN_0502.jpg

Sweet Lou Williams Immaculate /25 - getting better as he gets older, enjoy watching the Clips play as a unit this season.

SCN_0126.jpg

Crusades - Tobias Harris Blue, Dandre Jordan Red, Hakeem Red, Horford and Nowitzki Green - really love the look of the earlier Crusade designs.

SCN_0056.jpg

SCN_0505.jpg

SCN_0499.jpg

SCN_0501.jpg

SCN_0500.jpg

Gold Standard Parallels /15 - J Hill, Gay, Batum, W Chandler and Jrue Holiday

SCN_0483.jpg

SCN_0484.jpg

SCN_0486.jpg

SCN_0485.jpg

SCN_0487.jpg

Javale 'Shaqtin' McGee - NT /10 - turning back the clock like he was back in his Wizards days....

SCN_0523.jpg

Luol Deng Intrigue #d 8/10

SCN_0005.jpg

Eric Gordon Prestige Black 1of 1 - finally starting to play like himself again - I hope!

SCN_0137.jpg

Thanks for having a squiz - will get around to posting more soon!

SCN_0488.jpg

Last edited:
.....and a few probleamtic Prizms some of which didn't attach and some of which I can't delete from the end of my first post for some reason!

Red / 350, Light Blue /199, Purple / 99 and Orange /65

SCN_0494.jpg

SCN_0503.jpg

SCN_0493.jpg

SCN_0489.jpg

SCN_0495.jpg

SCN_0496.jpg

SCN_0491.jpg

SCN_0497.jpg

Everything available - always happy to help a PC. Cheers and all the best for 2019 peeps!

Last edited:
A nice appreciation of some low end colours and mix of players. There should be a rule that if you call a non 1/1 an eBay 1/1 then you do 10 suicides, off you go Skip!

A nice appreciation of some low end colours and mix of players. There should be a rule that if you call a non 1/1 an eBay 1/1 then you do 10 suicides, off you go Skip!

There is one decent one of one to finish in case you missed you it amongst the other 'stuff'.... If I could still do suicides at full pace I'd still be playing the game and not collecting it! I knwo some of these used to be yours - so thanks for the deals however long ago that was!

I know the change of that one image host that will remain nameless, affected a lot of us ...
Awesome mailday mate !

It still is mate, signed up with another place after the site that shall not be mentioned and then the site I replaced them with decided to put a restrictive cap on it as well.... I've bitten the bullet and will try to do my own site, so wish me luck!

There is one decent one of one to finish in case you missed you it amongst the other 'stuff'.... If I could still do suicides at full pace I'd still be playing the game and not collecting it! I knwo some of these used to be yours - so thanks for the deals however long ago that was!

It still is mate, signed up with another place after the site that shall not be mentioned and then the site I replaced them with decided to put a restrictive cap on it as well.... I've bitten the bullet and will try to do my own site, so wish me luck!
I know how it is, I had many dozens of sigs that people were using on that site.
Major headache trying to get them all re-upped, which I must do at some stage.
This is the site I have been using and thus far it has proven very reliable : https://vgy.me/

I know how it is, I had many dozens of sigs that people were using on that site.
Major headache trying to get them all re-upped, which I must do at some stage.
This is the site I have been using and thus far it has proven very reliable : https://vgy.me/

Did you end up paying the ransom? Just so I'm 100% clear there is no way to migrate from another image hosting site to say, VGY?

I do remember you posting about that site previously. I think my one concern was their size limit given all my tonnage...and their ability to keep a free site going in the long run. I;m happy to donate, but, if others don;t then it might go the way of the dodo and then I'd be in the same hostless spot yet again!

Did you end up paying the ransom? Just so I'm 100% clear there is no way to migrate from another image hosting site to say, VGY?

I do remember you posting about that site previously. I think my one concern was their size limit given all my tonnage...and their ability to keep a free site going in the long run. I;m happy to donate, but, if others don;t then it might go the way of the dodo and then I'd be in the same hostless spot yet again!
I was thinking the same even as I was posting, the sheer volume of pics we need to upload ....
I also link from my gaming clans site, we have an obscene storage on there but not the sort of monthly outlay many card collectors are willing to fork out.
Free options are shrinking fast !

I was thinking the same even as I was posting, the sheer volume of pics we need to upload ....
I also link from my gaming clans site, we have an obscene storage on there but not the sort of monthly outlay many card collectors are willing to fork out.
Free options are shrinking fast !

I've signed up and will give them a go...let's hope they last the distance!

Love the diversity in this mailday, truly a great wealth of players/sets.I always appreciate lover numbers parallels from the less popular sets like Pinnacle and Intrigue, because they always prove hard gets.

Love the diversity in this mailday, truly a great wealth of players/sets.I always appreciate lover numbers parallels from the less popular sets like Pinnacle and Intrigue, because they always prove hard gets.

No doubt only die hard PC collectors yourself would say and notice something like that!

Back
Top Bottom