Cards that are so hard to find, when they shouldn't be!

Matt26

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Matt
Hi everyone,

I am losing it at the moment!

There is a card I am trying to track down (wont say what it is) that is numbered to #/295. It's from a sport and a release that probably didnt have all its boxes opened (havent been able to find any unopened boxes either) but for the life of me this card continues to elude me. I havent seen one on ebay for a year or 2 + and I reckon if i saw it with a BIN of a couple of hundred dollars, id probably buy it now!

I have searched ebay, checkoutmycards, googled it, searched photobucket, learnt 10 new languages asking on other trading forums and still cant find it.

There are 2 of these cards in members PC here on Ozcards and while i wont give it away what card it is, id love to be able to find one without them selling there copies. if they wanted to sell them, so be it it reward them for it!

Anyway, are there any other examples of cards like this (high numbered cards) that continue to elude you?

Cheers
Matt

Must be frustrating for you pal, but I don't see what you have to gain by concealing the card you're hunting. I understand that a cynical member might force you to pay through the nose for it, but aren't you trying to track it down? If you've searched countless other sites, forums and posted multilingual threads, chances are nobody here can just go to eBay and find it. I thought the point of a collecting community was to help other members in instances like these. I know that sadly doesn't refer to everyone, but hopefully the majority.

Best of luck with your hunt.

i know the feeling, some of the lineage Flight Team autos ive only ever seen in one persons PC on photobucket, but wont give em up. havent seen them anywhere else since. very frustrating. but you should tell us what it is, the more people looking the better

Dwight Howard UD Premier Consummate Masters, 09-10 Exquisite Number Pieces and Jambalaya... i do all the same things u do and can't find any of the above, at least that are contactable.... altho an oct member jaycmc has the jambalaya and have PM'd him hoping for a reply :) i used to not mention what i was chasing as people bump up up prices but now i'm not fussed and rely on people trying to help u out and offer u the card if they have it. I have lots of cards that if i knew someone wanted it i would look after them.

2001-02 15k point club jerseys (un-numbered) john havlicek. saw one once, missed it, and havent seen one anywhere since.

Back
Top Bottom