Cards, collectors and great information.

Nostalgair

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Hi All,

I just thought I'd say 'thanks' for the information that you're sharing here. I am going through my storage and clearing out the Scanlens rugby league cards etc that I collected in the 60s and 70s....among other things.

Your posts like the one referring to 'white envelopes' was great and I have resolved to follow your advice as a result. It is really helpful to have a better understanding of collectors' expectations rather than having things 'getting messy'.

Cheers and thanks again.

Cheers Rob,

Bit by bit over time. They have been in my drawer for years and I am just going through them and starting to list them on eBay.

That's why it was good to read this post.

Cheers

Cheers Rob,

Bit by bit over time. They have been in my drawer for years and I am just going through them and starting to list them on eBay.

That's why it was good to read this post.

Cheers
Very interested mate. What is your eBay name?

Welcome ! Coming across this place 8 years ago was the best thing in my hobby life, great info and standards for collectors, great members and high standards set by the admins (and in turn members who want best practices) keeping it all humming along! Good luck!

Hi All,

Thanks again.

I'm flat out working at the moment, but I've decided to list the cards on eBay as I sort through them.

Cheers

Hi there.

I've been getting a feel for things (pricing etc) and ordered in some 'Topload' covers as I've seen mentioned here. Thanks for your patience.

Listing and relisting tonight. Among them 1974 Manly and Parramatta and more 1967 Daily Mirror cards. I'll try to list a batch each Sunday until I get through them.

I'm Blizzard123

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom