Cardboard Addicts

yep just watched it again, great little documentary and love being part of this wonderful community. Really helps in times like these to have such a fun past time.

Only issue now is I think I need a case to just to get me through lockdown. Wouldn’t mind busting some old AFL

🤔 17 certified or 07 supreme or 05 dynasty ???
go the 17' certified.

If I succumb to the temptation the reason I would consider 17 certified is that I really like the Influentials and of course has a Tigers 🐯 predictor 👍🏼

Though a release with HOF redemptions would be nice...hence 05 and this also has the fun platinum die cuts . Long shots would be 07 supreme and 12 eternity due to HOF and chance for decent case card signature if I recall

pity Legacy all sold out

defiantly pity legacy is sold out
I agree with every thing else you said.
07' supreme pulling a kevin Bartlett h.o.f !!!!!:eek:

Was on ESPN2 9-10am

Yep, I recorded it and watched it again. From a documentary perspective, I realise why @Coopz05 had to balance the content. I thoroughly enjoyed it though. I had no idea about some of the background stories. Personally, I think some additional context to none collectors would have been good as an intro. I think a breakdown on some of the different products and big name cards from different sports (Tom Brady rookie, Andy Pafko etc.) would also have been interesting. Great job to all involved and great to see Matt and Sports Card World in Adelaide be included.

Back
Top Bottom