I got an email from Card Zone today, here are the details:
Dear All:

WE ARE MOVING

As Of Monday, 25th Oct, 2010

CARD ZONE is moving to:

169 PEEL STREET,

NORTH MELBOURNE,

VIC, 3051

We are only about 500 metres walk distance from previous address.

Walk up along the Victoria Street, come to the traffic light (Peel Street), turn right and walk 100 meters, we are on the other side of the road at the corner of Peel Street and Queensberry Street, next to the Hotel--2 story building.

PARKING IS VERY GOOD as there are plenty 4 hours meter parking along Capel St and Queensberry St.

Before 25th Oct, we are still at 262 VICTORIA STREET. Our phone numbers remains the same.

Thank you

Steve

I hope they have a sale on some of the albums that i want before they move!

yeah, Card Zone isnt cheap, but they dominate the market of selling cards.

even @ 50% off, they are still more expensive than their online competition!

I don't know about now, but in the past, everyone would use Cardzone as last resort when you couldn't get something anywhere else.

In the end, if they do well selling at those prices, Good Luck To Them!!!!

I don't know about now, but in the past, everyone would use Cardzone as last resort when you couldn't get something anywhere else.

Yeah I havnt been there for years, very expensive...I'd rather pay for something way cheaper and wait 2 weeks to get it from the otherside of the world if need be

Doesn't hurt to keep wishing...

I'm looking for a card they have for $5 which I could probably get for $2 through a deal here...but no one has it so I'm probably going to do a last resort deal with them too...

Back
Top Bottom