Card Supplies From NW Card Supplies Prices 9/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might as well kill this thread MODS. seems his website is shut down now. and not doing this anymore...
I tried to get a hold of him a few weeks back to get some supplies and seems to have vanished :(

Sorry about this guys,
it was a financial decision, we tried to keep the supplies thing going but we decide to focus on our toploader binders and put our money into them, as we own the rights to the product
keep us in mind if your interested in these
www.toploaderbinder.com
we can provide quotes for the s&h to Australia.

we have a few odd ball supplies left we will be posting on ebay to get rid of

thanks for many years of support
Colin

Wow! Great idea! How many sheets can fit in a folder when full of top loaders? I won't ask for a shipping quote just yet, cause the number of sheets would determine how many folders required. Also, what thickness toploaders does it take up to?

Ben

Sorry about this guys,
it was a financial decision, we tried to keep the supplies thing going but we decide to focus on our toploader binders and put our money into them, as we own the rights to the product
keep us in mind if your interested in these
www.toploaderbinder.com
we can provide quotes for the s&h to Australia.

we have a few odd ball supplies left we will be posting on ebay to get rid of

thanks for many years of support
Colin

Are you still selling? I'm chasing some supplies, mainly Penny sleeves and 1 touches.

Unfortunately Colin has stopped doing supplies

Thanks for several years of support in our endeavor, but with the ever rising cost of goods, shipping and doing business, it is no longer feasible for us to continue our online marketplace for card supplies. We will continue our toploader binder line of products on our other site TopLoaderBinder.com

Our very own @cherrycollectables does Ultra Pro supplies https://www.cherrycollectables.com.au/collections/ultra-pro-supplies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom