Card Storage

Willy_Beamin

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Cameron
eBay User
willy_beamin
Hey everyone,

I am interested to see what everyone else uses to store bulk cards that are in toploaders.

The cardboard card storage boxes from hobby stores only allow for a card in a sleeve and are not suitable for cards in toploaders.

I have found a plastic keji storage container from office works that seems to do the trick., problem being it only holds around 500 - 600 cards and they cost about $10 each.

But have a big influx of cards coming in from the states (10,000 +)which i plan to unload and they are all stored in toploaders so the storage boxes would not suit.

Are their any members on here with a similar dilemma that have found a solution to for storing hauls of cards that are in toploaders?

Cheers.

Hey - this is a good question - I have a few 3200-card cardboard boxes, and you're right, toploaded cards don't quite fit.

But if you've ever been to Cherry Collectables in Melbourne, they have similar boxes filled with toploaded cards. They appear to be the same size box as mine, but I can't seem to find this product when I search eBay.

So maybe give Cherry Collectables a call and ask if they sell them?

I use some plastic drawers I got from Kmart. I think they were $8 or $10.

I’ll see if I can find the link.

The below image shows how organised I like to be with my cards :lol:

3AF22612-4191-4D3C-8282-DA8ACE946435.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom