Card Show Pickups.

Have to say the Gallen and Smith look much better in hand! Awesome pickups!

yeah they are great cards. look great, i think i was just lucky i was there so early and so punctual. he was run off his feet chasing stuff down as the doors opened so i got mine as he was doing the sorting and what not. Cheers Aron.

Rif did also have some paired numbers in envelopes for people buying both. I did see someone else get 2 of the same number.

i guess thats what happened with mine then, thats what he must of been in the middle of doing. i heard someone got both the number #1's aswell

i guess thats what happened with mine then, thats what he must of been in the middle of doing. i heard someone got both the number #1's aswell

Thats very unfair, everyone should get a chance to get a no.1, even if they are 'only' buying one card

Thats very unfair, everyone should get a chance to get a no.1, even if they are 'only' buying one card

i think it ran well, i didnt see the bloke get both '1s but i think it was all okay as he got a photo with the ESP shortly after from what i hear. anyhow i think rif did a good job. i cant really comment seeing as i didnt see that go down though, if you want to know more about that bit ask jaede she posted in the card show thing about it and i think she was happy with how it happened

nice looking cards,

you got any photos of the show in general? just wondering how big these events get.

i dont know, but there facebook page will have them shortly id say, or in the thread up the top of the forum about the actual show i think there was a few posted by matt26 yesterday that show how busy it was and how many people were there.

Nice! Did they have a thurston one aron?

M.

Hi Mirren, no they didnt, just the two captains as a promo leading into the new set.

Back
Top Bottom