Card show in brisbane area on a saturday. Any interest??

footypugs2011

OzCardTrader
Real Name
S
Hello all

Just wondering what other card members would think about a card show been held in brisbane area on a saturday would there be any interest????

I think there would be interest for a card show. We get nothing up here.
As you can imagine it is all about someone or some people putting in the effort and organising 1, i was not at the Gold Coast 1 and have not read any reports so it is hard to say what the actual response/attendance was!

I went to both. The 1 at mansfield was more like a show where the one the gold coast was more like a market stall. The one at mansfield at had a lot more NRL to be seen. Well done to the organizer of mansfield. Good job Steve. Hopefully the next one will have more stalls and products

I went to both. The 1 at mansfield was more like a show where the one the gold coast was more like a market stall. The one at mansfield at had a lot more NRL to be seen. Well done to the organizer of mansfield. Good job Steve. Hopefully the next one will have more stalls and products
Thanks mate and obviously you were 1 of the tableholders that put in a massive effort that i will never forget!

Actually all tableholders put in a fantastic effort and it was not just NRL, Brian Anyos had a magnificent AFL table which was barely attended too, so the importance of any card show is variety and attendance which i would love to do again if i found the correct premises and tableholders!

Thanks mate and obviously you were 1 of the tableholders that put in a massive effort that i will never forget!

Actually all tableholders put in a fantastic effort and it was not just NRL, Brian Anyos had a magnificent AFL table which was barely attended too, so the importance of any card show is variety and attendance which i would love to do again if i found the correct premises and tableholders!
That is the hardest thing finding a place that will let you hold the show without wanting a hundred thousand for the insurance coverage. Mansfield show was a great effort of all tableholders and a massive effort of steve. THANK YOU MATE

I would be keen to come along and learn a few things. What type of venue you need? I might be able to assist. Could the OP pick a few dates too.

The day effort the Brisbane show looks like may 25 sat or 26 Sunday just waiting on the Queensland rugby league draw for that weekend very important.
Currently in talks with one of the guys who hopefully will make a appearance but he also need a confirmed date as soo. As the Queensland cup draw comes out for exact dates we will know when.

I'd be interested to tag along, new at collecting trading cards! What exactly happens at these shows?

Back
Top Bottom