Card shops in QLD

Mate, no card shops as such, there are a few newsagents that stock a supply of what is currently out and redtorana has a fair bit of stock such as some boxes, base sets and inserts but you would have to ask him. The Sunday Markets in the Brisbane / Logan area do get a few people selling NRL product but some of them have high prices and cards that hundreds of kids have poured over..............:(

As far as store front shops are concerned there is fast break sports at Nunda and I think its Kev's Card House on the Sunshine Coast................all in all not a great deal I am sorry.

Now for the obvious question, why do you ask, are you coming up this way for a visit?

Dave

Thanks for the info mate, much appreciated :) :thumbsup:

I was actually up that way a few weeks ago for the State of Origin, but the reason I asked is for a friend who lives up that way. He's just started collecting again and is getting his kids into it.

Thanks for the info mate, much appreciated :) :thumbsup:

I was actually up that way a few weeks ago for the State of Origin, but the reason I asked is for a friend who lives up that way. He's just started collecting again and is getting his kids into it.

No probs, mate, put him in touch with me, will PM u my numbers, I can start them off with some base sets (freebies of course) and anything else they may need.

Dave

that card house looks to be demolished as i live up here and i was that way a few days ago and had a look and all that was there was a pile of rubble and the sign saying the card house. it was quite strange actually.

---------- Post added 07-07-2010 at 12:47 PM ----------

it says on the website also that they have moved to the big top shopping centre.

On the Sunny Coast there is a card shop that also does signed NRL jerseys called "Collectiables"
Plain name but it's quite an awesome store! It's on the Nicklin Way.

The address may have been wrong its just an old business card. I know he is still there as i bought a card a week ago off him

Back
Top Bottom