• Poll closed .

TCAC

TCAC
Real Name
Sonny
eBay User
tcac_1of1
Canberra show returns after a 3 year hiatus

FIRST show in over 10 years that will feature a very comprehensive trading card section :thumbsup:

AUSTRALIA's Premier Collectables Show presents:
Collectormania Toy & Hobby Fair

NSW#1 Toy & Hobby Fair in Canberra for 1 day ONLY

When: Sunday 7th April
Where: Exhibition Park in Canberra
corner of Flemington Road and Northbourne Avenue/Federal Highway.
Time: 9am-3pm
Admission: Adults $4, concession/seniors/children $2
Accompanied children FREE
FREE ENTRY after 2pm

80+ table event

TRAIN: From Canberra station use the bus service route below
BUS: ACTION routes 951, 952, 956, 982 see www.action.act.gov.au or call 13 17 10

ITEMS for sale on the day include:

Trading Cards
Sports cards available - basketball-NBA, baseball, football (AFL, NRL, NFL, soccer), cricket, sealed boxes, complete sets, and single/insert cards
Non sport cards - TV, Movie, sealed boxes, complete sets and inserts
Wide-range of card supplies and accesssories; soft sleeves, toploaders, magnetic 1 touch holders, and a variety of pocket pages and more.

Die cast model cars and vehicles:
Match box, Hotwheels, Biante, classic Carllectables, Trax, Dinky, Ikon.

Action Figures
Plastic Kits
Books, magazines, paper ephemera
Model Railways
Australiana
Coca Cola

I'll do my best to get out there. I just have to catch a bus from belco, though. A lot easier for me.

jajascollectables.com will be there with a large selection of trading cards including NRL, AFL, Cricket, A League, NBA, NFL, MLB and non-sport singles and sets; as well as McFarlane & UFC figurines and much more. Can't wait to hit Canberra! I hope the Pancake Parlour is still open!

No problems. like i said, to the best of my knowledge it's still operating. then again it is down in what is known as the writer's district, so it may very well still be running.

Show was great (could have had more card stalls, but this is Canberra!). Got some good deals from Sash and Rif.... Sash, those 95/96 Collector's Choice international spanish I packs didn't yield much - just the jordan base, the Hill/Jordan Fun Facts and a Glenn Robinson special edition hologram.

Firstly it was a pleasure to put a face to the names off this fourm and reconnect with some old faces, some of these oldies I hadn't seen for nearly 10 years.

I must say it was one of the best shows I have attended. It got back to the roots of trading cards and I traded for 40 new cards which managed to help out some of the guys out with their collections

I managed to pick up some PC stuff in NFL, baseball and basketball (hopefully I can post some of it in the mail day)

Overall I had a terrific day and I can't wait for the next show :thumbsup:

Show was great (could have had more card stalls, but this is Canberra!). Got some good deals from Sash and Rif.... Sash, those 95/96 Collector's Choice international spanish I packs didn't yield much - just the jordan base, the Hill/Jordan Fun Facts and a Glenn Robinson special edition hologram.

HAHA taff at least you had a crack, and learnt some spanish along the way :p

I know a little bit of spanish anyway - it's somewhat similar to italian which i can read fluently but can only translate one word in every 10 or so. lol. If I had a means of transport (other than public) I'd have brought along a whole stack of cards for trade/sale also. But relying on public transport kind-a limits what i could do.

Back
Top Bottom