Cameron Smith. Scan Heavy

bigrob2307

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Rob
eBay User
bigrob2307
Thought id share my Cam and JT signed cards.

Had the pleasure of meeting both of them last month and both complete gentlemen
If you have any i am missing let me know if you want to part with them. Do have a 2013 JT Sig somewhere..

none of these for sale or trade.

p.s Cam signed the QLD origin card on his side so Mal can sign it for me... maybe he knows something i dont lol

Thanks for looking

scan0001.jpg
scan0002.jpg
scan0003.jpg
scan0004.jpg
scan0005.jpg
scan0006.jpg
scan0007.jpg
scan0008.jpg
scan0009.jpg
scan0010.jpg
scan0011.jpg
scan0012.jpg
scan0013.jpg
scan0014.jpg
scan0015.jpg
scan0041.jpg

Last edited:
wow, a signed dynamic duo.
What pen did you use on the 2008 modern legend tazos and the 2010 tazos?

Newest additions to the Smith and JT Family.

Cam signed and chatted for a couple minutes and signed the last of his cards for me, Slater was not so keen to sign for anyone but managed to get his Mojo done so just two left now for the set.

JT was in no mood to sign for me either but got the one done, must suck being wanted by everyone, especially ESP!

Thanks for looking

scan0040.jpg
scan0042.jpg
scan0043.jpg
scan0044.jpg

That is an amazing collection of Cam - the fact he signs so much stuff and is willing to chat just promotes him even more in my mind, such an awesome guy and role model of what players should aspire to, on and off the field!

thanks for sharing!

That is an amazing collection of Cam - the fact he signs so much stuff and is willing to chat just promotes him even more in my mind, such an awesome guy and role model of what players should aspire to, on and off the field!

thanks for sharing!

Yeah he is awesome. When they were up in brissie for the double header he stayed back an hour after everyone else talking/photos and signing for all the fans

Back
Top Bottom