Cameron Smith. Scan Heavy

Storm had a signing session on the coast today so did the 6 hour round trip. Some bad news for IP collectors Will Chambers refused to sign any cards. I asked him twice, said i was happy for him to personalise them but nope no luck.

IMG_0049.JPG

Went to Storm family day yesterday and Will Chambers did initially refuse to sign his card but I had a specific Storm folder full of cards from 1998 onwards, and when he saw I was a genuine collector he signed both the card and the folder.
I think people like Mick Ennis have made many players vary wary that people are only after their autographs to make a quick buck on Ebay.
I found him quite friendly, even looking through the folder at some of the cards.

Went to Storm family day yesterday and Will Chambers did initially refuse to sign his card but I had a specific Storm folder full of cards from 1998 onwards, and when he saw I was a genuine collector he signed both the card and the folder.
I think people like Mick Ennis have made many players vary wary that people are only after their autographs to make a quick buck on Ebay.
I found him quite friendly, even looking through the folder at some of the cards.

I understand its a tough one for the players. He was still friendly and wasnt rude, well not what i consider rude anyway. I did send him w tweet after the event so who knows for next time

Awesome the set looks greatall signed, have you got the case card from this years release re-signed yet?

Awesome the set looks greatall signed, have you got the case card from this years release re-signed yet?

Not yet, honestly ive still got about another 40-60+ cards to get signed at some point as he has so many but i will hopefully get there over origin.

Just really wanted this full subset done as they damage so easily. Most arrived with blemishes to cornering/gold foiling

Storm had a members training session yesterday and Cam signed these for me :) all the players were fantastic to all the fans, went out of their way to interact with the kids especially

Mojos are from master set. Regular predictor and parallel predictor set. Think im down to needing about 45 more signed (excluding this year)

Also added some stalker pics 😂

633A09B3-DFA8-45C8-B5C2-397A83BB1D43.jpeg

2A04004F-D81A-4D63-AE79-FC12737C872D.jpeg

3FA3DB75-DDBA-455B-8EFE-50ED91E7BE1F.jpeg

CA1051D6-6F6E-43DA-BF0A-F2EA90BCC9E6.jpeg

C5CC87ED-B002-4423-B242-2EB9ED5D3267.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom