Cameron Smith 300 games signed poster value

Rekless

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jason
eBay User
Super_cooper07
Last year I took the family down to Melbourne for Cam Smith's 300th game.

At he game they were giving out Cardboard posters commemorating Smoths achievement.

We waited around after the game and my son got his jersey signed by the team, and we managed to get smith to sign 3 of the posters.

Just wondering what people think they might be worth?

We've got 1 headed to the framers, one smith left a silver fingerprint on the top of and the other is in good nick.

Thanks for any info.

image.jpeg

Not sure what they're worth, that's why I was asking on here.

Still haven't decided what to do with them.

Will post a picture of the framed one once it's finished.

We waited after the game and got them signed, we were the only ones there, so not sure how many of these there would be around.

Not sure what they're worth, that's why I was asking on here.

Still haven't decided what to do with them.

Will post a picture of the framed one once it's finished.

We waited after the game and got them signed, we were the only ones there, so not sure how many of these there would be around.
Let me no I'm keen for one when u decide cheers

I've tried to research but can't find these anywhere.

I'm open to offers, the one in the picture is available. I'll take a photo of the one with finger prints later today.

They aren't anywhere. It's like community day signings. This year at least 1000 people got the new cowboys poster signed, not one on ebay yet! Lol. Unfortunately, I assume alot end up in the bin before they even make it home.

Last week they were handing out posters at the cowboys match and there so many on the ground when we walked out. Not a whole lot of collectors - pretty sure I'm the only one who walked out with MINT posters :)

Sweet posters by the way! Lovin it!

M

what'd they look like? There have been some good posters done recently. Shame most get binned.

They aren't anywhere. It's like community day signings. This year at least 1000 people got the new cowboys poster signed, not one on ebay yet! Lol. Unfortunately, I assume alot end up in the bin before they even make it home.

Last week they were handing out posters at the cowboys match and there so many on the ground when we walked out. Not a whole lot of collectors - pretty sure I'm the only one who walked out with MINT posters :)

M
m

M

They were just a slightly larger version of the team photo for the year. The back of them was either all blue or all grey. They called out when we had to hold the blue and grey signs up, something the nrl had everyone in seats doing as part of the "cowboys blue & grey" sloan.

Yes actually, never ended up getting any offers, they're back in the cupboard.

if interested make an offer.

I've got no real idea what I'm after for them.

I still Definitly want one to get with my smith collection please

Back
Top Bottom