Calm before the Storm

nichj99

Faried PC Battle Champion
Real Name
josh
eBay User
blue_1stp_klosr
Hey Guys,

It's been a little while since I've posted and given an update on the my Ticket Stub Collection.

I've actually shipped majority of what I have in hand over to PSA to be slabbed, and I'm really excited for whenever they come back (Ticket timeframes are not effected by the current processing time on cards, so it won't be a long wait). I'm also about to ship home months of searching from my US Mailbox so expect a really big bulk update in the next couple of weeks once that arrives!

I decided to expand the ticket search, if you followed along with my original thread (HERE) then you'll remember that I was originally only after Kobe's top 24 games - however I've decided to expand that to 81 as I felt the Mamba's career was so rich with highlights, only 24 wouldn't do him justice.

I've opened an IG account if you'd like to follow along

81stubs_nametag.png

And have also upped my photography game significantly, a few examples below

Kobe Final Game PSA.jpg
Kobe at New York 61.jpg

To recap each of these two games:

Mamba Out - April 13, 2016-Los Angeles Lakers 101 vs. Utah Jazz 96
Kobe Scores 60 in unbelievable farewell victory

A New Mecca Record - February 2, 2009—Los Angeles Lakers 126, New York Knicks 117
Kobe's 61 set MSG mark as Lakers roll Knicks

FINALLY, some you may recall that I work in the print industry. I recently had a custom storage box (or two) made for these tickets, the photos here aren't great but they sure came up looking a million bucks.

Finishing: Purple Buckram Cloth with Stamped Gold and Silver Foil Logo

225779099_10160492441503968_5054502524303840022_n.jpg
228912528_10160492441393968_6038793407446709461_n.jpg

Can't wait to provide you all with more updates soon :)

Nice tickets mate, I couldnt beleive my luck when I won this ticket from MJs final Bulls game when he hit the shot over Russell for the win. Picked it up for $20 already graded.
mj ticket.jpg

Great to see the stub hunt continue - slabbed and custom boxed is just the icing on top. Nice custom job on the Kobe box (and the party hat wearing dinsoaur books too by the looks of it)!

Once you;ve reached 81 I'll be looking forwards to the next player....

Back
Top Bottom