WoobieZarz

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Scotty
eBay User
WoobieZarz
COMC User
WoobieZarz
Rock Band & Guitar Hero Rockers that is....

I want to know...

I have a 360, and have GH: Legends (GH3) & GH:World Tour, and also have Rockband: AC/DC (works fine with World Tour Guitar).

I have 2 guitars from Legends, and the World Tour one, but no mic/drum kit.

What drum kit I should get. Should I fork out the dosh and just get World Tour kit (and have a 2nd World Tour Guitar too), or should I go with Rock Band drum kit?

Been told that Rock Band 2 won't be out until December... :eek:

GH: Metallica is out in about 25 days, so will be picking it up first thing.

I don't think they're releasing a bundle with GH: Metallica, only a a World Tour guitar with a new Metallica faceplate on it.

And I think it you pre-order with EB Games, they're giving a bonus 2nd Kit Pedal.

I might just go with the World Tour kit, I've just read that Rock Band drums are better quality.

Me and a few mates have been playing Rockband every week since it came out and we haven't had any trouble. I am usually on drums and the RB ones are pretty good. However, they are very loud when you strike them with the drum sticks. I think that the newer RB2 and the GHWT drums aren't so loud (not that i have used either). That said the range of songs on RB is excellent.

I've found some stuff on the web where you can get replacement covers for the RB drums.

RB2 have 4 drum pads, and 3 additional cymbols (sold separately).

I've seen vids on the Tube where ppl are using RB drums with World Tour, and only having 4 notes to hit, instead of 5?

Rock Band & Guitar Hero Rockers that is....

I want to know...

I have a 360, and have GH: Legends (GH3) & GH:World Tour, and also have Rockband: AC/DC (works fine with World Tour Guitar).

I have 2 guitars from Legends, and the World Tour one, but no mic/drum kit.

What drum kit I should get. Should I fork out the dosh and just get World Tour kit (and have a 2nd World Tour Guitar too), or should I go with Rock Band drum kit?

Been told that Rock Band 2 won't be out until December... :eek:

GH: Metallica is out in about 25 days, so will be picking it up first thing.

you can get PAL copies of rb2 on ebay from england. We are WAY behind the rest of the world with the release

Back
Top Bottom