OzCardTrader
Real Name
Scotty
eBay User
WoobieZarz
COMC User
WoobieZarz
Anyone done this recently??

I found a card that is too good to be true, to let sit there, and be picked up.

I havent seen a scan of it, but if the listing is accurate, I'm on it!!!

How do I contact the seller? I'm in their store, but no links, only to buy, and checkout.... And I'm not sure if I gotta be a member to do that?

i just received some cards from the beckett marketplace

if you go to the sellers store it should have an email link???

and your my collections membership is the same one u use to buy

Beckett is by far the safest as each store is regulated, they screw up, they get kicked off. From 65 Beckett buys I have a 100% success rate. Wish Ebay was that good!

Yeah exactly.

The base/regular has a blue border on it. I'm hoping this is the blue version... not base version.

I would get that scan first scotty, i'm pretty confident you're the only devin collector here and no one would stoop that low to pull the rug from under ya!

Beckett is by far the safest as each store is regulated, they screw up, they get kicked off. From 65 Beckett buys I have a 100% success rate. Wish Ebay was that good!

If ebay was that good, we'd have nothing to whinge about all day!

Mate i've used beckett about 3 times now, very good, fast shipping, cards have always been in good condition. you just join up to the beckett site then follow their cart/checkout procedure, you pay beckett then they pay the stores who send it to you!

I'd say Matty typed in the address which is the store name lol! I just realised myself. But usually there is an email link in the beckett store, but not in this case.
If you aren't a member and need me to grab it for you Scotty, LMK

I've just recently discovered this along with Beckett Marketplace as well, I've found so much stuff I've never seen before for the PC at fairly good prices.

Good luck with that one Scotty, sounds like a great price.

Back
Top Bottom