Buying boxes

Frankie290

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Aristos
eBay User
Discounts_direct2
As the title suggests, I’m after some AFL boxes. I’ve had a look at CardZone and they have what I’m after but I have heard they are slightly more expensive than elsewhere.
I’m after the 2010 prestige, 2010 champions. Also is the 16’ and 17’ certified package deal on selects site a decent deal?
Thanks for the help.

CardZone box prices are pretty fair IMO - I'd never go to them for individual cards but they have the best range of AFL boxes going around and are from unsearched cases

Honestly mate Cardzones prices aren’t that bad and at least you’ve got fair odds of getting a box from a case that hasn’t been searched.
Same as anything from Select, they sell for retail and so anything cheaper is likely from a searched case

Agree 100%

And yes I think Select’s 16/17 Certified Deal with FREE postage is a excellent deal!

A searched case is one where someone has opened the case and started busting boxes. They found all of or most of the major hits to be expected in the case, and then they sell any boxes they have left that are unopened.

Basically you could be buying boxes that have a 0% chance of a big hit.

Ah right. That’s some average form right there
Just to be clear and fair - its not all sellers on ebay that do this... there are many legitimate sellers that do not search the cases, but if you see really cheap boxes compared to RRP or even the same price, I'd say go with Select or Cardzone to be safe.

Cardzone always great for the older releases...nothing beats walking in and being tempted to purchase an 05 dynasty or 06 supreme

Done it too many times 😊

Hahaha yeah that’s why I’m too tempted to buy the 2010 prestige. The young fella has the bug for cards which has dragged me back into it (no complaints) The dusty draft card has be drawn to the box
Richo tribute signature and the platinum draft pick redemptions not bad either

yes. the Richo and Ablett sigh's are awesome cards for that release...and the Dusty DPS is on fire at the moment price wise. currantly on the bay at.$350+

its a great investment mate , dusty's first signature card (keep in mind he has only signed twice so far in his career)
its only going up price wise as new collectors go back to aquire for there collections
pull that from a prestige box and your laughing with joy

Back
Top Bottom