Buying boxes! Help!

Ja$e

To infinity and beyond...
Real Name
Jason
eBay User
jvalles69
Hey guys, a lot of you guys have pointed me in the direction of dacardworld.com, and was wondering if there was any important information that I need to know when buying, such as taxes, shipping times, and stuff like that.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Now I just need to get a credit card! :)

I've bought off them once and they had excellent delivery time.

They declare a value which means you don't have to pay any tax :D

Overall, very good service and highly recommended.

I've heard nothing but compliments about those guys, yet to deal with them myself (I keep finding cheaper stuff on Ebay).

As for shipping, and taxes, etc, you shouldnt be worried with those, unless you're expecting something in excess of $1,000AU or if it's shipped courier mail, (or anything other than Postal Service).

I recently had 4 boxes of Finest come thru via Surface Mail (still hate Surface Mail) and it was about $600AU worth of products, and it arrived at my doorstep...

Good luck, let us know how you get on!

I'm interested to hear about Dacardworld too. I have only used US eBay so far, by far the cheapest! and Pittsburgh Sports Wholesale, one of the cheapest comparable to Dacardworld's prices.
P.S.W. were great to deal with, however they don't like doing deals.

Rather than getting yourself in dept, may I suggest you get yourself a bank account with a card that has Visa capabilities. Such as St George. I have a St George Freedom Account which comes with one of these cards, you use it for all normal banking etc, but it is also classified as a Visa Card. It has the extra verification number on the back as well. The best part is, it is absolutely free to use for all Visa purchases! No bank fees, except for currency conversion if buying from the States, which is a minor fee.

Sweet dude, have yet to check out the debit VISA cards becuase I assumed lots of bank charges would be incurred. I'll have to check it out now though!

Yeah, get yourself some info, because I have only had experience with the St George card. Which has been unreal for me.

So Sportscardwholesale are o.k. Mavsman? I was checking out there store feedback and there were some nasty ones in there about people not getting their cards. This turned me away from buying from them.

Shite, dont tell me that... lol.

I'm still waiting on my boxes to come in, so I'm not recommending them just YET.... :)

Hopefully I will be able to in a week's time... :?:

Well, at least you wont be left in the dark about it! Lol
You should check it out, when I last looked, it was like they had their own bad feedback stalker, it is pretty weird though. Maybe one bad customer put it all there? Well I hope so for your sake :lol:

Guys I deal with a guy called Bruce at Orange County Sports Cards in the US, and his prices are as good if not better than DACW and his shipping his fantastic (he charges the exact rate for shipping), and will ship Global Express. Had 3 boxes arrive today that were shipped Friday night our time so it gets here pretty darn fast.

PM me if you want his email (im not sure if he has a website) - he is a very nice bloke and easy to get along with. The fact he sold me the FInest box with the Wade 1/1 makes me want to keep going back too :D

I dont know about the rest of you guys but i would rarther buy from an Australian dealer ...which if you look around you can get at about the same cost once you add up the postage,currency exchange etc cost that a U.S purchase costs...And i get piece of mind in knowing that i can deal with the guy direct(not some bullshit computer generated message return)and i will get my item in 2 days!!!......man .....isnt that worth the extra 5-10 bucks instead of all the headf**ks of a U.S purchase.....But thats just my opinion.......the last person i bought from in the U.S tried to sell me a total of 23 packs and the postage was like 67 australian dollars!!...fuck that!!!!......be aware....as i said piece of mind goes along way!!!!!!!
good luck :D

Totally G-Man, can u send me his details pls dude?

Hey Pete, sometimes it's easier to buy O/S too, cos of the box prices. Like some Aus sellers have higher prices, cos it costs them heaps to get them here in bulk (cases, etc).

Back
Top Bottom