Butler/Rose - what will the Bulls do?

• Trade Rose

Votes: 18 58.1%
  • Trade Butler

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • Keep both

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters
The Bulls are clearly worse off with this trade.

Butler might be going also. There's no point having him and they hover around 30 wins.

wow.... interesting to see where to now for the bulls....
You forget rose is only 27. if he can turn an injury corner in the next few years and get back to being serviceable before the age of 30 the Knicks could do very well!
But the bulls just got 20 odd million off their books. have to have something else going on in the back ground!

Looks like the will move Noah as well, Rolo is a serviceable replacement, doesn't posses the passing skills of Joak but is a similar player and probably has more wheels as Noah is injury plagued too. I think they will give Jimmy the ball now as I remember him saying he considers himself a point guard and play buckets at the two to help spread the floor with mirotic and one other. Who the other is dunno but they have cap room now plus noah to use as a throw in so Im interested to see what can be pulled off. Rose and Jimmy did not gel on or off the court so I think moving the less effective player was always the smartest move if you are concerned about winning.

Would like to see DRose back to his former self he gets bagged a heap but few have gone through the turmoil he has and hes still out there trying so respect to him

i'm pretty certain derrick will just go nuts first game against chicago.

its a sad thing to happen, was hoping he'd be a lifer, (still..in my mind he is,)
now... what to do with that d rose jersey i have... get a knick one?

(he's my favourite player alright.. )

Happy for Rose getting a new start, hope he keeps building on his comeback season.. be watching for sure!

I think the bulls won...they got someone to take roses mega high contract!! the guy is a medium rung player now, has a terrible jump shot and will he really make that big a splash in new gotham? personally if I was the bulls I would build around butler with some decent free agents and young talent...

Back
Top Bottom