BUSTED: Lord of The Rings Masterpieces II & Star Wars Galaxy 5 box break.

some of those sketches are amazing and the vase cards are cool to.

busted another box of LOTR MII guys...not bad i guess

1280485208.jpg

Grant Gould
1280485320.jpg

Amy Pronovost - Faramir & Gollum

I must admit, I'm not a huge fan of the cutesy works, but Amy Pronovost is very popular and that's a good example of her work.

Chris, you're right. Usually LOTR MMII had one high volume sketch (Woodside, Gould) and one low/medium volume. The latter were not always good but usually were. Also, Teranishi, Fabbri and Dalla Vecchia did some high volume great sketches but I can't remember which set that was.

yeah i reckon they average it out....One filler sketch (e.g helmet head) & the other tends to be a keeper :)

I must admit, I'm not a huge fan of the cutesy works, but Amy Pronovost is very popular and that's a good example of her work.

Chris, you're right. Usually LOTR MMII had one high volume sketch (Woodside, Gould) and one low/medium volume. The latter were not always good but usually were. Also, Teranishi, Fabbri and Dalla Vecchia did some high volume great sketches but I can't remember which set that was.

I dig her work personally i dont mind the cartoon cute styles...both Amy and Katie Cook's stuff can be really nice when pulled of to the best potential.

Back
Top Bottom