graham

Site Admin
Real Name
Graham
eBay User
ozcardtrader
COMC User
ozcardtrader
Seems to be a few people who want to bump threads multiple times in a couple of hours for absolutely no reason.

There is a new bump restriction of 24 hours on bumping a thread. If you try and bump a thread within 24 hours, it will add your reply to the previous post only and not bump it.

If you try and get around it and get someone else to bump the thread for you, we will delete the whole thread.

Thanks for your assistance in this matter.

Graham

nice work....some however have up to 4 sale threads on the go :rolleyes:
Ill admit ive done it a few times but only when ide just added new cards.
At least i only have the one thread

not naming any names, mickhooper, some people have 7 threads going in the sale......
3 hours and my thread off the 1st page already

what wrong with that?
seems like people just have a case of sour grapes today!

i do understand why people are complaining dont get me wrong

but isnt that what the forum is for to sell cards?

who wants to go through a thread that has 1000 cards on it??

id personally rather go to a thread that has a few cards in it and know what they are by the title than waste 5 minutes looking through a million and one cards to find that i dont want any of them!!

thats my 2 cents

I don't think it's sour grapes I think if you have 2 maybe 3 that should be plenty, if people aren't gonna look at 3 they're not gonna look at 7.

With the new rules of only bumping every 24 hours I think it's also only fair to other members who have 1 sale thread and then they are off that 1st page maybe even onto the 3rd page within 24 hours.

I don't think it's sour grapes I think if you have 2 maybe 3 that should be plenty, if people aren't gonna look at 3 they're not gonna look at 7.

With the new rules of only bumping every 24 hours I think it's also only fair to other members who have 1 sale thread and then they are off that 1st page maybe even onto the 3rd page within 24 hours.

i dont disagree with ya matt,i do agree with what everyone is complaining about

it seems people are complaining because there threads get bumped to the next page,if thats the case then people should be complaining about the rule that you can only bump every 24 hours.,dont single 1 person out because they have a few threads and yours gets bumped to the next page

what about the idiots that are posting what they want in the for sale thread??
thats bumping the sale threads back aswell and they are not even in the right section
why dont people complain about that???

read and understood
Graham will catch you, Before somebody gets hurt =P
i like going throught massive for sale threads as long as there is pictures thats just my 45 cent

personaly i dont careif my thread gets knocked within 2 hours. Id rather go threw little threads with maybe 5 or 6 cards with pics instead of going threw one big one with 1000 cards listed and maybe 4 pics. IMHO

yep, thats what the thread is here for, to get this forum more efficient and share ideas and discuss.

exactly!!

were only stating our opinion not calling each other names and swearing and putting each other down.

lets face it opinions are like bums everyone has one!

---------- Post added 13-12-2009 at 04:16 PM ----------

personaly i dont careif my thread gets knocked within 2 hours. Id rather go threw little threads with maybe 5 or 6 cards with pics instead of going threw one big one with 1000 cards listed and maybe 4 pics. IMHO

thats my personal preference too,much easier to go through and not everyone has super fast internet with big download usage...and downloadin a page that may take 5 minutes and chew up a lot of bandwith is not necessarily the best for some members

yeah i like when every card thats listed has a picture just like Aram's

i usually do mine with pic of every one if possible but I think some people have such HUGE lists its simply not possible to picture all, too time consuming!
plus if I decide to add some more I modify the thread and let old ones get bumped into oblivion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom