Bulls 90's auto collection is COMPLETE!!!!!!!

jordan23

Banned User
Real Name
Jay
These came today and I had to share it with all. My team and the reason I fell in love with basketball almost 15yrs ago...Ladies and gentlemen I give you...

Bulls Collection of the 90's
Pippen 96-97 Skybox autographics(in person it is sick and one of my favorite card designs)
pip96auto.jpg

Pip 97-98 Autographics:
pip98auto.jpg

Whole of the 1st 3 yrs of the autographics series with "The Worm"(97-98 Autographics):thumbsup:
pipandrod.jpg

Bulls starting lineup(kerr,kukoc,longley,wellington,Brown):
bullsstartinglineup.jpg

Past Bulls players from the early 90's(Charles Oakley,BJ Armstrong)
oakleyandbj.jpg

Hope you all enjoy it and thanks for viewing:v:

Great pickups! Those old autographics were and still are one of the best signature sets that were ever released.

Great effort in picking up all of the Bulls players!

Cheers
Matt

man those pippens are beauties, great achievement 2

That's so sick. I can't believe you have three Pippen autographics. What a cool set to have put together.

Great pickups! Those old autographics were and still are one of the best signature sets that were ever released.

Great effort in picking up all of the Bulls players!

Cheers
Matt

Cheers matey, got the pip's in the offseason , couldnt resist the price it went for and was wrapped when i got it. I think its value would of certainly risen over this season!!!

thanks for all the comments guys

Very impressive!!! If only MJ could have signed for Fleer back then...

And its nice to get the autographics of all my old favourite players! Pippen and Rodman some of my all time faves.... I Wanna display like 11 of them together.... once I get a MJ auto that is!!

Back
Top Bottom