bulk card lots

raptor

basketball man
Real Name
vince
eBay User
bronto1
hey gang,
i am a set collector...........i collecT NBA, AUSSIE RULES, RUGBY LEAGUE, NFL, MLB, CRICKET, NHL AND SOME NON-SPORTS. if you have a shoebox or cardboard box or two of any of this stuff and you want to do a clean out just let me know and i will make arrangements to help you out.

Damn, if you were close to Canberra I'd say come over and grab my two packing boxes of dupes.... but .... unless you want to make a weekend trip?

Mate, there's well over a thousand cards here... probably close to about 3000 from different sets. Postage would be rediculous.

Raptor, that was for the storage box. What I'm talking about physical cards. We're talking about 10kg's in weight.

i have a massive box of nfl cards from different eras will prolly be around the $20 to post mark.... would be looking for about $50 delivered, includes a couple autos and gu as well. Let me know if interested :) and if there is extra room will chuck in nba cards too :)

i suppose u want 'completed' sets?

Ive got

- (NBA) 1995-96 Hoops Series 1 complete set #1-250, and
- (NBA) 1994 Skybox USA complete

that id like to get rid of.

Incomplete sets i have a few of, see my list in my sig.

PM me.

I've got a couple of shoe boxes that I need to get rid of. Collections of base, including superstars, rookies, inserts, etc. Keen?

Very open to offers mate. They are just sitting there, so let's work something out. PM me with an offer. I'm in Melb, so delivery shouldn't be too bad.

Back
Top Bottom