Bruno Caboclo PC

siumaisifu

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Matthew K.
COMC User
SiuMai
Hi everyone,

thought I'd share my Bruno PC with you all. Been collecting him since 2014. He's currently in the D-league affiliate Raptors905. I am hoping he will eventually get minutes next season on the parent club Raptors. He's still quite young and raw and has a long ways to go in his development. I have two good friends that actually got me into player collecting so I have them to thank for this or not..:p Anyways after some time lurking on the OZ forums and enjoying everyone's PC mail days I thought I would share mines. So I'll start off with two big ones I've been lucky enough to add to my collection so far. Hope you all enjoy! I present to you National Treasures Logoman /5 and Immaculate Logoman /5 both rookie year jersey numbered.

Base RC rainbow parallel complete!

Still missing black prizm 1/1

Last edited:
If he does make it big time you'll be able to retire off of those two cards! Hope he tears it up for you!

Couple of rippers mate, very nice.

Thank for the kind comment.

Stunning logomen!

Thank you very much! I never thought I would own one let alone two. I'd love to get my hands on the Rookie Logoman Auto's one day!

If he does make it big time you'll be able to retire off of those two cards! Hope he tears it up for you!

One can only hope he makes it big. I'm just hoping he'll be good enough.

Posted my complete Totally certified base rainbow set and Prizm rainbow still in progress in the OP. Have to thank a few members
wasportsfan1 who informed me about the pull, warriors_man who offered to be the middle man of the deal for the 1/1. Without their assistance I wouldn't have been able to complete the rainbow. Thanks again mates!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom