Brummiiee Mailday

Newest Ebay Pick Up. John O'Shea Jersey Card Numbered to /99

s-l1600.jpg

Dylan , If your looking at this i promise i will get the cards scanned through asap! just been so busy had no time. :)
Haha I gave up checking - Let me know when it's done, honestly can't wait to see your collection in full. Nice pick up here by the way

Great pickup. Delighted to be able this to the collection. This card and Roy keane jersey cards for this set are both numbered to 48/, which i know have both which is great , plus i love Seba Veron!!

s-l1600.jpg

Nice pickup on Yahoo Japan. Seen this card go on the bay for a silly amount but wonit at a great price!.. This is a Paul Scoles Jersey card /99 (which is the card i needed. and also won the Giggs card /250 which i already have but was a 2 card auction. But very happy with this win! :D

443a26

Been a while since i posted, have 1 or 2 things coming in , missed out on a few things unluckily for me ! but not much around at all in relation to Upper Deck Manchester United cards , But do have 1 awesome pick up to show off! and got it for a decent price , as i seen this go on the bay for mad money.

GetAttachmentThumbnail

Paul Scholes Auto /50.

Sorry about sideways picture , just to lazy to change it!

Last edited:
Got a pretty awesome mailday to show, 3 cards which i really happy to have, on a side note cant believe how valuable inserts cards are, so some go for £80+ ! Madness to me as some a fair few in this auction sell for that amount and these prices overall for UD Man united look to have rose quite alot in price, thankfully most stuff i see and picked up for what now looks like a bargain!! :D

Beautiful lookin patch card of Phill Neville, some of the patch cards you can get look insane.
thumbnail_IMG_4244_zpsz0o7p9uy.jpg

Another great looking patch of Henning Berg, Got it for a great price and was amazing for united in the season they won the treble ,
thumbnail_IMG_4246_zpsx8jryox7.jpg

and the biggest card, Auto Card of Ole Gunnar Solskjaer which im delighted to have! /Numbered to 25
thumbnail_IMG_4247_zps1cppsoah.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom