ILikeMyPotatoesMashed

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Chris
eBay User
pelican_pete05
COMC User
cbell206
Went out to the game tonight. It was my first game since the 09 season when i sat in the pouring rain at Newcastle for Lockyers 300th game. Both teams were great hanging back signing and taking photos with the fans. The only disapointment was Burgess. He didnt sign one thing, just walked straight onto the bus.

I picked up quite alot as there werent anywhere near the number of people hanging back as i was use to over east.

img044.jpg

img045.jpg

img046.jpg

img047.jpg

Logos: 07 Rabbits - Michael McGuire, 09 Rabbits - Dylan Farrell, 11 Broncos (l) - Anthony Griffen, 11 Broncos (r) - Andrew Gee, 07 Broncos - Scott Anderson

Even got Wally Lewis to sign my Qld jersey too.

qld jersey.jpg

Well done, the Broncos when travelling to the Gold Coast hardly sign anything and jump straight onto the bus home, so you have done really well there. Greg Inglis almost looks like 2 different sigs.

Well done, the Broncos when travelling to the Gold Coast hardly sign anything and jump straight onto the bus home, so you have done really well there. Greg Inglis almost looks like 2 different sigs.
being a broncos fan most games I go to involve them and I've always found them to be one the better teams for signatures after the game but this was 3 or more years ago now so they may have a different take on it these days. your right about the inglis cards they are quite different! don't know why he signed one straight after the other.

Very well done... love the Wally jersey!
Wally was great. he came out in between the 2 teams and was happy to sign/take photos with everyone. It's the first time that I have had the chance to meet him myself and I was quite surprised as Ive read other peoples posts on here that he normally is hard to get a signature off and won't sign much these days but it was very much the opposite on this occasion.

I go the broncos games an get the away teams as normal but tryin to get a broncos auto is harding then winning lotto. Wa lucky last game for the locky cards. Will try next home game to get a few more done by the broncos an dragons.

Back
Top Bottom