Muzza

Back to Belmore
Real Name
Murray
eBay User
muzz456
COMC User
muzz456
Scored a few nice Broncos cards over the past few weeks :). Trades and ebay, haven't been able to jag much on my box breaks :(.

Scan.jpeg

Still waiting on a few more but probably won't see them till the new year. I'm now well & truly hooked. Watching ESPN as much as Nine's Cricket coverage & BBL.

Looking to get a few boxes for the January Big Bust (or whatever it's called). The more I get, the more I want..........makes sense ayy???

It is pretty addictive! I have eased of a bit now, but still targeting some Raider box breaks trying to chase some nice Raider cards.

I've seen some real nice cards on ebay, not just Broncos, and thinking I can grab a few belters for the price of a box. I know the box is a bit of lottery but the busting is so good and there's always the chance of a major hit.

I've seen some real nice cards on ebay, not just Broncos, and thinking I can grab a few belters for the price of a box. I know the box is a bit of lottery but the busting is so good and there's always the chance of a major hit.

It's always a tough call! For a price of a cheap box delivered (say $100) you could get probably 10 decent Osweiler and/or Hillman Auto or Jersey cards. But on the other side you don't get the fun of busting packs and the chance of pulling a big hit like RG3 or Luck.

Since these were my first NFL boxes, I was keen to get the base and rookies sets (still working on the Rookies). Also gunna try to get the Pennants set from R&S, but the big draw is the high end stuff. I got the RG3 from my 1st box, didn't know who he was at the time, got a couple of other good hits since, and surely would not have been able to get these cards otherwise. So I'm still gunna buy boxes.

Nice collection! Will be breaking another R&S box (as well as a longevity version) over Christmas.....will post the results..

Nice collection! Will be breaking another R&S box (as well as a longevity version) over Christmas.....will post the results..
By the way Trevor, if you have any RC's from Prestige or R&S that you don't need, I'm still trying to fill those sets. Don't have much to offer ATM but more boxes likely for the new year so keep me in mind.

By the way Trevor, if you have any RC's from Prestige or R&S that you don't need, I'm still trying to fill those sets. Don't have much to offer ATM but more boxes likely for the new year so keep me in mind.

Let me know if you have a list Mate, broke another box of R&S over Chrissie...

Thanks Trevor, I still need 12 Rookie base - 155, 159, 162, 170, 181, 187, 190, 195, 199, 205, 210, 212.
Still nothing of note to trade unless you need any bits & pieces from this set or Prestige. I'm not too keen on the True Blue variations so got a few of those, also a heap of my own Rookie doubles and got a couple of Player Pennants.

Back
Top Bottom