tak35bne

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Dave
eBay User
tack35
COMC User
tak35bne
Got these today, went and got the car detailed and Chris was kind enough to do these for me............:)

scan0018.jpg

scan0018.jpg

dont know who that is, but thats mad man. good on ya :)

Well young fella...........u are about to be edumacated...........LOL

'Chris Johns had an outstanding career as a rugby league player and administrator. He played for the Brisbane Broncos between 1988 and 1996 having begun his career with the St George Dragons. Johns played in Broncos premiership teams in 1992 and 1993 and he is one of only six Broncos Hall of Fame inductees. He also made nine State of Origin appearances for NSW and played 23 games for Australia.

Johns was the inaugural CEO of the Melbourne Storm in 1998 and played a major role in their first premiership.'

He was a great player and he is a great bloke...........

Sensational, too bad you didnt get his dragons card signed, need it to complete a set, if you do let me know, Ill swap a few cards indeed for it.

Nice cards though, hes a nice bloke?

We had Robbie O"davis service My Slush puppy machine but you have Chris Johns Detailing your car! now that's cool

Sweet pick up.....

Funny how it all works Johns was born in QLD but raised in the St George area where we taught him everything he knows and then unfortunately before hitting his best he went North but a great NSW boy. :rolleyes:

He came back to haunt us big time 1992 / 93.....:cry: bloody Bronco's ;)

Cheers
Ross

Back
Top Bottom