Broncos Cards

howzat

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Hi All - I have an 09 NRL slect champions folder with 20 pages that I am looking to fill with Brisbane Broncos cards... I am after Broncos cards, team sets, randoms, some inserts, but mainly starting off with base cards. I would love the 89/90/91 scanlens team sets as I am unwilling to break my sets to put these into my broncos folder, plus all other base cards... LMK what you have and what you want

And many thanks to the people on here who started me on my way :v:

How about some of these?
Not much....but some to get you started! :)

Full 2007 common champions
2008 commons << not a full set
2009 commons << not a full set
2007 hunt holo
2008 stagg holo
2009 JDC parker
2009 JDC Kenny
2007 invincible commons hunt and hannant
2009 footy frames tazo broncos logo
2006 hot shot tazo hunt
LMK Mate :)
Brplat

I've got spare
1990 Langer
1991 2 diff Hancock cards in green and gold
1992 6 cards
1994 S1 6 cards + 10 finals conflict cards for Broncs(if you collect all finals conflict cards, they make a big team picture from the 93 GF)
1994S2 7 cards + Lazo and Walters Dream Team, Lazo for Blues,a few Maroons,Lewis and Langer Origin Superstars, Johns 10 yr tribute,Hancock and Johns Try Machines
1994 masters 4 cards + Carne,Hancock, Langer,Walters Intrntl Honour Roll, World Club Challenge, Renouf in QLD's miracle win

I'll stop there. LMK if interested and I'll continue.

Hi All - I have an 09 NRL slect champions folder with 20 pages that I am looking to fill with Brisbane Broncos cards... I am after Broncos cards, team sets, randoms, some inserts, but mainly starting off with base cards. I would love the 89/90/91 scanlens team sets as I am unwilling to break my sets to put these into my broncos folder, plus all other base cards... LMK what you have and what you want

And many thanks to the people on here who started me on my way :v:

Mate, Well the Broncos being my fav team I can give you the following:

1991 Stimorol Team Set (missing card No 13) but easy to pick up - MINT
1996 Series 1 - complete MINT team set
2000 Series - complete MINT team set
2001 Series - complete MINT team set
2002 Series - complete MINT team set
2005 Tradition - base AND foil MINT team sets
2005 Power - complete MINT team set
2008 Champions - complete MINT base team set
2004 Telegraph - complete MINT team set
1994 Masters - individual base and Honour Roll cards

Well originally, a week or 2 ago, I said I wanted to fill my 20 page select album with broncos cards... Now with many many thanks to tak35bne, I think I am going to have to add more pages or maybe even get another album :lol:

Had to post some pics of these cards, because they are just simply awesome broncos cards! Team sets, acetates, foils, hand sigs, just some really awesome cards of the best team in the NRL!:p

Will start going through them all shortly and organising them all... Dont know how many are there but it's a a lot! Thanks again to tak35bne :worthy:, its blokes like this that make this hobby such a great one:thumbsup: TFL :v:

broncos 001.jpg

broncos 002.jpg

broncos 005.jpg

broncos 008.jpg

I do have something you may be interested in but I will have to find it and take some photos on the weekend to give you an idea of what Im talking about.

Its a Courier Mail album including the full set of Broncos cards. Each plastic page within the album has been signed by the player that the 4 cards depict within that page. Some of the autographs include Tallis, Lockyer, Webke, Sailor, Tuquiri, Bennett, Berrigan, Prince, Walters, Civoneciva,Stu Kelly, McGuiness and more. I cant remember how many players but every player depicted has signed it

Back
Top Bottom