Brisbane trading card shop

Welcome to the site. I'm north-side so will have to stop by at some stage. Does your shop stock differ significantly from your eBay stock? I don't buy much of the comic releases, but do get some of the TV shows & releases like Pop Century / Leaf Non-Sport stuff.

do you plan in moving into sporting cards and memorabilia as well?

Hi there. Are you planning on getting any Marvel Greatest Battles? If so what will the delivered price be?

That is something we will look into further down the line. For now we are happy to stick with non sport cards :)

Might have to drop in, maybe thursday, any small vacant shops in your nearby area available for lease? I'm looking at starting a little shop not related to cards or comics *holds cards close to chest* no pun intended

Definitely getting greatest battles, were looking at $106.60 shipped within Australia, although we havnt got a definite price from our wholesaler as of yet.
howzat, Thursday sounds good! I'm not sure about shops for lease, I havnt paid much attention and my partners working the shop now but I'm sure you'll see Thursday when you go in :)

Santo yes there was supposed to be two shipping auctions but as they are listed in america we cannot do a postage price specifically for australia. Postage is obviously a lot less than that usually $3 for a single card

Back
Top Bottom