Brisbane Trading Card Day

Just a quick heads up for all the Brissy collectors.
20181027_091211.jpg

Travelling up from NSW for this one
Last years was amazing! Hoping for a repeat turnout

Anyone interested in a 2019 NRL case share?
I'll have lucky case 7
$170 per box
Will do a lucky dip for picking the spots based on who pays first
Also anyone that participates will go into the draw for a chance at winning a 16 card set of this years NRL show cards (see below)
case_share_2019_NRL_elite_TCAC.jpg

2019_ESP_TLA_NRL_show_card_exclusives_1_TCAC.jpg

trading_cards_and_collectables_penrith_canberra_brisbane_perth_victoria_albums_folders_TCAC.jpg

trading_cards_and_collectables_penrith_canberra_brisbane_perth_victoria_basketball_boxes_TCAC.jpg

trading_cards_and_collectables_penrith_canberra_brisbane_perth_victoria_loose_packs_1_TCAC.jpg
trading_cards_and_collectables_penrith_canberra_brisbane_perth_victoria_loose_packs_TCAC.jpg
trading_cards_and_collectables_penrith_canberra_brisbane_perth_victoria_retro_boxes_1_TCAC.jpg
trading_cards_and_collectables_penrith_canberra_brisbane_perth_victoria_setup_1_TCAC.jpg

Travelling up from NSW for this one
Last years was amazing! Hoping for a repeat turnout

Anyone interested in a 2019 NRL case share?
I'll have lucky case 7
$170 per box
Will do a lucky dip for picking the spots based on who pays first
Also anyone that participates will go into the draw for a chance at winning a 16 card set of this years NRL show cards (see below)
case_share_2019_NRL_elite_TCAC.jpg

2019_ESP_TLA_NRL_show_card_exclusives_1_TCAC.jpg

trading_cards_and_collectables_penrith_canberra_brisbane_perth_victoria_albums_folders_TCAC.jpg

trading_cards_and_collectables_penrith_canberra_brisbane_perth_victoria_basketball_boxes_TCAC.jpg

trading_cards_and_collectables_penrith_canberra_brisbane_perth_victoria_loose_packs_1_TCAC.jpg
trading_cards_and_collectables_penrith_canberra_brisbane_perth_victoria_loose_packs_TCAC.jpg
trading_cards_and_collectables_penrith_canberra_brisbane_perth_victoria_retro_boxes_1_TCAC.jpg
trading_cards_and_collectables_penrith_canberra_brisbane_perth_victoria_setup_1_TCAC.jpg

I could get around this!!

I must be blind, definitely stupid lol.
Walked from greyhound track down to soccer club. Cant find it. Asked ppl but no one knows anything about it.

Spewing!

Thanks to all those who attended on the day. It was once again a great day for the card community.

Big thanks to those who went into the NRL elite case share.

The other 3 boxes ended up selling after the show Albury show

Here is the drawing for the winner for the case card that was done tonight

Case card winner

Congratulations @Brendan_B
PM me your address and will send

Back
Top Bottom