Brisbane Trading Card Day

Bronco79

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Tina
eBay User
2010tiger29
Hi all,

A family member recently received an alert about a Brisbane Trading Card Day on Sunday 1st July at the Capalaba Football Club in Capalaba. Just wondering if anyone else has heard about this?

Cheers

@Okramrajnoc can u send a flyer please. Thanks
15275030725403136217455629426162.jpg

We will be here with 2 tables of sealed boxes of sports and non sports, loose packs, inserts, commons and some albums

Couple of promos too, thanks to TLA and Tap N Play:

The Ashes potrait show cards limited to only 100 copies (6 in the set)
Buy 4 ashes packs and receive 1 card, or buy a box and receive the set
We will only have 6 sets available at the show

Similar promotion with NRL showcards:
We will have Ben Hunt and Jason Taumalolo from last year (limited to 100 copies)
This years card is a random selection and we won't find out till the day (limited to 50 copies)
Purchase $20 of packs (Xtreme, Traders or Elite) and receive 1 card
Draw out of a box to see what team you will receive (till stocks last)

2018_esp_tla_nrl_show_card_exclusives_tcac-jpg.240757
2017_esp_tla_nrl_show_card_exclusives_rabbitohs_roosters_cowboys_broncos_sharks_panthers_tcac-jpg.240756

trading_cards_and_collectables_penrith_canberra_brisbane_perth_victoria_mini_display_3_tcac-jpg.240760
trading_cards_and_collectables_penrith_canberra_brisbane_perth_victoria_nba_boxes_tcac-jpg.240761

trading_cards_and_collectables_penrith_canberra_brisbane_perth_victoria_loose_packs_tcac-jpg.240758

What time would this card show wrap up by? I have something on in the morning till 1pm. Is it still worth trying to make it to the show?
And will there be a large basketball presence there?

What time would this card show wrap up by? I have something on in the morning till 1pm. Is it still worth trying to make it to the show?
And will there be a large basketball presence there?
The show will wrap up at 3pm. There will probably be 3 or 4 stall holders there will basketball. I'll be one of them. Cone say G'day, look for the Black and Gold.
Big Boss Collectables

Hope to see you there.

Marko

Hi all, I am co-hosting this event and this is a pure card show with an emphases on the pure form of the hobby, trading. Great show to bring the kids along to as well so they can trade their cards.

Ill have a few tables with A-League, AFL, Cricket, NRL and Rugby Union cards, sets, albums, boxes.

Cheers - Jason

Hey mate. Just wondering what time the show opens. Cheers

Back
Top Bottom