Bringing in Nikes

Coopz05

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Coopz
eBay User
healfan
So Im super fussy with my day to day kicks. And in Oz they just dont have what I want.

All the usual sites I buy stuff from (eastbay, champs, footlocker US etc) wont let you ship them to Australia because of shoe import laws...

Does anyone know a site I can buy from that will ship to here?

I dont really want to use a mail forwarding service...

Certain types of shoes like air maxs cant be brought in cos it is bad for the Aus shoe retail industry, so they simply dont let u

So Im super fussy with my day to day kicks. And in Oz they just dont have what I want.

All the usual sites I buy stuff from (eastbay, champs, footlocker US etc) wont let you ship them to Australia because of shoe import laws...

Does anyone know a site I can buy from that will ship to here?

I dont really want to use a mail forwarding service...

Man if only you could go over there. I can back with 9 pairs all in my luggage. Air Max, af1's, nmd R1's and heaps of others
So cheap, nothing cost more than $100 US.

Have you tried the iconic website? They have decent sales.

Man if only you could go over there. I can back with 9 pairs all in my luggage. Air Max, af1's, nmd R1's and heaps of others
So cheap, nothing cost more than $100 US.

Have you tried the iconic website? They have decent sales.
Thanks Matty. Didnt know that site, but unfortunately doesnt have what I want.

i think your only solution is to pay for one of the services that sets up a po box for you in the states. seems kinda ridiculous when if you buy shoes directly from nike they come from taiwan or somewhere anyway lol

When did this come into play????
I know dudes that buy kicks all the times including AMs and all of the above so i dont know why it osnt letting you now?!?!?!

^ yeah im just thinking that,

i know eastbay won't allow australia to buy some asics & new balance, but nike?.. thats a bit off.

I bought a pair from eastbay a few months back no worries. The only shoe i cant get from them are the retro jordans and i think thats the suppliers restricting that.

^ you can't get retro jordans half the time because the stock is taken by people asap.

ive never had issues buying retro jordans off eastbay.. EVER

I bought a pair from eastbay a few months back no worries. The only shoe i cant get from them are the retro jordans and i think thats the suppliers restricting that.

As Nike1stated you can definitely get them its all a matter of being on at the right time with a fast AF Internet connection

9 times out of 10 its the fact that people fiend for Js and they sell out pretty much immediately

Back
Top Bottom